Chapter 16: My husband has money, so I don't have to save money for my husband

"Welcome, please come and sit here."

As soon as he entered the store, the waiter came over with a smile.

Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi pushed the stroller and came to the seats.

"I wonder what do you need to eat?"

"Wife, what do you want to eat, you have some."

Lin Xuan pushed the menu to Yang Ziyi.

Yang Ziyi took the menu and looked at it. After a while, she ordered three dishes.

"Well, let's go ahead. Besides, can I trouble you to increase the temperature of the air conditioner in the store? The temperature is too low, I'm afraid my baby can't stand it."

"Okay, do you need a baby seat for both of you? We can also provide it in the store."

"Need, then I will trouble you."

"It's okay, serving customers is our duty in the store."

The waiter smiled slightly, took the notebook, and left the table.

When I came to the air conditioner, I adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner to a higher level. After a while, I brought two baby seats and placed them next to Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi.

"Come on, Dabao, Erbao, let's sit in the baby seat."

Seeing the baby seat coming, Yang Ziyi said thank you to the waiter, then picked up Erbao and put the baby in the baby seat.

"Husband, the service in this store is not bad."

"Indeed, it is a famous store anyway. If the service is not good, customers won't come to eat often." Lin Xuan nodded slightly, agreeing with what his wife said.

"By the way, husband, I forgot to tell you something." Yang Ziyi fiddled with the hair in her ears and looked at Lin Xuan.

"Wife, what's the matter, you say."

"Well, that is, in school, you still don't call me a wife, I'm afraid it will be bad, can you?"

"Haha, wife, of course you can. In school, I will call you Ziyi, and outside of school, I will call you wife."

"Husband, thank you." Yang Ziyi was very happy to see Lin Xuan think about her.

Lin Xuan also understands that if Zi Yi is called his wife in school, the influence is really not very good. If others know about it, he will probably make irresponsible remarks.

So if you can avoid it, or avoid it.

"Why are you so polite with your husband."

Lin Xuan stretched out his hand, held Yang Ziyi's soft little hand, and shook his head with a smile.

"Eh, oh~~~"

Dabao, Erbao, sitting in the baby seat, looked around curiously, smelling the scent of food, and making noise.

Hearing the child's voice, Lin Xuan looked at Dabao and Erbao and said softly, "Baby, are you hungry?" ’

"Yah~~~"

"It should be hungry, after all, I haven't drank milk since I went out."

Yang Ziyi pulled her hand out of Lin Xuan's hand and took the bag she brought in. It contained Dabao, Erbao's milk powder cans, baby bottles, wet diapers, and a thermos cup.

"Baby, don't worry, mom will give you grandma. You can eat later."

"My wife, I'm coming too."

Yang Ziyi took out the milk powder can, put it on the table, and then took out the milk bottle and thermos cup.