Chapter 63: Well, hello, can you borrow a fire?

Before long, the air was filled with the roasted aroma of lobster meat mixed with garlic.

After checking the time, and after twenty-five minutes passed, Lin Xuan pursed his lips: ‘My wife, it’s almost time, the lobster meat, it should be ready to eat. ’

"It smells so good~~~"

Yang Ziyi sniffed it and found the scent of lobster meat floating in the air, and his eyes immediately brightened.

Leaving the baby to his wife to take care of him, Lin Xuan stood up and went to the barbecue rack and saw it, holding the lobster wrapped in tin foil with a clamp and putting it aside.

Then put on gloves and peeled off the tin foil. When it was peeled off, there was a strong smell of meat inside, and there was still a rush of heat in the air.

"Eh, oh~~~"

Dabao, Erbao, could not help swallowing when he smelled the scent of meat.

It's a pity that they are still young and can't eat these things.

"Woo~~~~"

Dabao, Erbao, leaning against his mother, made a whining sound.

"Baby, are you hungry?"

Yang Ziyi lowered her head when she heard the babbles, looked at the two cute babies, and asked gently.

It's a pity that the babies can't talk yet.

Can't answer her mother, Yang Ziyi can only look at their body movements to think about whether the babies are hungry, or the diapers are wet and dirty, or something else.

When she smelled the scent of lobster meat, she was indeed a little hungry.

Over there, Lin Xuan took two plates, took out the lobsters from the tin foil, and placed them on the two plates.

Bring the lobster meat from one of the plates to his wife.

"My wife, here, how do you taste it."

"Husband, you put it there first, the babies whine, I'm afraid they are hungry."

"Baby, are you hungry? Dad prepares milk powder for you, don't cry."

Hearing this, Lin Xuan put the lobster meat plate aside, then went to the RV, and took out all the babies' milk bottles, milk powder cans, and thermos cups.

Prepare milk powder for the babies with my wife.

When you are ready, feed the babies with your wife.

Dabao, Erbao opened his mouth, with a pacifier in his small mouth, and started sucking.

"Sure enough, I was hungry."

Looking at Dabao, Erbao was drinking her milk powder, Yang Ziyi smiled softly.

After feeding Dabao and Erbao, Lin Xuan coaxed with Yang Ziyi, and temporarily put Dabao and Erbao in the stroller.

"My wife, come, try it, how about the lobster meat."

Lin Xuan handed her the plate containing the lobster meat again.

Yang Ziyi took the plate, then took the chopsticks, and looked at the lobster shells on the plate.

Because of the barbecue, the lobster shell has now become very red.

Holding the chopsticks, Yang Ziyi picked up some lobster meat, put it in his mouth, and tasted it.

"Um~~~husband, it's delicious!"