Chapter 117: Yujia, if you plan to go to the magic city, I have to trouble you

Now that the day has been set, the next step is to prepare the invitations, and then wait for the New Year, to send the invitations to those who invited, and where the wedding day will be held.

"Parents, let me prepare the place for the wedding."

Lin Xuan looked at both parents and smiled.

"That's OK, you come to prepare."

Lin Xuan nodded and smiled. The wedding between himself and his wife should not be too bad. He said that he would make his wife the happiest woman in the world.

Then the wedding must be very grand!

Yang Zhihui and Lin Zhihe stayed here for two days. They came this time, one was to discuss the marriage with their relatives, and the other was to see the babies.

Now that the son and daughter-in-law’s wedding have been discussed, the babies have seen it, and there are other things to deal with at home, so it’s time to go back.

"My husband, you only left after two days, and you won't stay for a few more days."

Tang Yumin took Yang Zhihui's hand and smiled helplessly.

"No way, we still have some things to deal with at home, so we have to go back."

"Xiaoxuan, Ziyi, remember to wait for the babies to go home and have a look before going back." Yang Zhihui looked at her son and daughter-in-law, and said.

"Okay, Mom, we will come back and take a look at that time."

"Baby, grandparents will go back first. If you miss your grandparents, let mom and dad take you back for a look, okay?"

"Eh, oh~~~"

"Then in-law, we will leave."

"Well, pay attention to safety when driving on the road."

"Hmm."

"Old Lin, let's go."

"it is good."

Lin Zhihe nodded and got in the car, and Yang Zhihui followed in the car.

"Baby, grandma is gone."

"Eh, oh~~"

Dabao, Erbao was in the arms of his parents and waved his little hand to grandma.

Lin Zhihe drove the car, took his wife, and left Tang Yumin's home together.

Looking at his parents' car, Lin Xuan withdrew his gaze, and when he went back next time, he should also buy a new car for his parents.

"Parents, it's still early today, why don't we go out shopping together?" Lin Xuan looked at the second elder and smiled.

"Shopping, I won't go."

Yang Weicheng shook his head.

Upon hearing this, Lin Xuan winked at his wife.

Seeing her husband's gaze, Yang Ziyi understood instantly and smiled: "Dad, it's been so long since we've been back. We haven't gone out shopping together. Just today, Lin Xuan suggested that we should go out and go shopping together with the whole family?"

"Baby, let Grandpa go shopping with us, okay?"

"Yeah~~~"

Dabao, Erbao tilted his head and looked at grandpa.

Looking at his grandson's cute little face and the look of expectation, Yang Weicheng felt soft and nodded: "Well, let's go shopping together."

After a simple cleanup, Lin Xuan and Yang Ziyi took the babies and set out to go shopping together.