Chapter 10: Wife,I will buy a car later,so that we can travel more conveniently

After Erbao finished his milk, he slowly fell asleep in his father's arms.

Seeing Er Bao asleep, Lin Xuan's eyes flashed with tenderness.

I shook Erbao's small hand, which was very soft and a little fleshy.

He placed Er Bao carefully next to Da Bao and covered her with a quilt. Lin Xuan gently got up from the bed and cleaned Er Bao's milk bottle.

By the time these are processed, it is already twelve o'clock in the evening.

Lin Xuan looked at the two sleeping babies, dimmed the light in the room slightly, and then got into the bed.

I don't know how long it took, Lin Xuan opened his eyes instantly when he heard Dabao's movement.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he stood up and looked at Dabao, who also happened to look at his father.

Looking at Dabao who had just woke up, Lin Xuan said softly: "Baby, wake up, are you hungry, dad will give you milk."

"Yah~~~~"

Dabao was lying on the bed, twisting his body, it seemed a little uncomfortable.

"Dabao, is it smelly?"

Lin Xuan lifted the quilt and looked at Dabao's wet diaper, and found that it was dirty.

"Dabao, don't worry, dad will change your diaper right away, don't cry."

After comforting the baby, Lin Xuan got up quickly and prepared a clean wet diaper for Dabao. Following the method of changing Erbao's wet diapers at night, he changed his diapers for Dabao.

"Eh, oh~~~"

"Dad knows, knows Dabao is hungry, wait a moment, dad will prepare milk powder for you right away."

Lin Xuan smiled slightly and prepared milk powder for Dabao. After the milk powder was mixed, he held Dabao in his arms and fed Dabao his milk.

Dabao was sucking on the pacifier, drinking milk while looking at his father.

Looking at Dabao's eyes, the small face was almost the same as the one carved out of a mold when he was a child.

Secretly sighed in my heart, fortunately Dabao, the second treasure was awake separately, if they both wake up, they will definitely be in a hurry on their own.

When Ziyi took care of two babies alone, one can imagine how difficult it is.

When Dabao finished drinking his milk, he fell asleep in a daze.

Seeing Dabao was asleep, Lin Xuan gently put him on the bed, covered the quilt, washed the bottle, and then continued to lie on the bed.

In one night, Dabao and Erbao woke up twice, either because they were hungry or their diapers were wet.

After Lin Xuan put Dabao to sleep, the sky was almost bright.

"Huh, it's fortunate that I have taken the reborn bone renewal pills, otherwise, it's really not easy."

Seeing the sky light up outside, Lin Xuan let out a sigh of relief.

Looking at the time, it was already around six in the morning, Lin Xuan continued to squint for a while, and when he woke up from the bed after seven in the morning, Lin Xuan kissed their cheeks while watching the sleeping babies. Take a bite, and then gently walk out of the room.

Prepare breakfast in the morning.

Breakfast does not need to be complicated, just cook some meat porridge.