"Liv! Your friends are here!" My mom said.

Liv got up from my chair and walked past me as she went upstairs.

I stayed on the couch for a while before I heard the girls walk down the stairs laughing.

"Ladies, this is my boyfriend Cole," Liv said as I stood beside her.

"Hi Cole," Selena said.

"Hello Selena, ladies," I said nodding my head towards them.

Liv went up by my ear and started talking. "I don't have to introduce them to you, you know who they are right?" Liv asked.

I let out a laugh. "You're all good babe," I said. "I'm going to leave you ladies to it, Liv, I'll be back in a few hours," I said kissing her lips and heading towards the stairs.

"Okay, I love you," Liv said smiling towards me.

"I love you too," I said as I went upstairs to grab my bag for rehearsals. I was about to walk out the door as five girls were walking towards the door. My mouth dropped.

"Hi, we're here to see Liv Stevenson?" Ally asked. Ally Brooke, from Fifth Harmony was at my door, along with the other members of Fifth Harmony.

"Hi girls!" I heard Liv say from behind me. "Cole, I need you to move to let the girls in," Liv said looking at me. "Babe?" She asked looking concerned.

"Oh yeah, of course," I said moving out of the way.

"Thank you," the girls said before I went to my car and got in. Liv stood at the door and held up the sign language for "I love you." I held up my fingers as well before I started the car and headed towards Dana's house.

Liv POV

"I am so sorry girls," I said as I closed the door to the house.

"It's okay Liv, we are used to it," Lauren said.

"Follow me into the basement," I said as I lead them down the stairs to the recording studio.

It is a girls day with my pop star friends. We haven't really hung out in a really long time and award shows are always more about music and pictures. This is just a group of girls hanging out without the flashing lights and all the loud noises around us.

Cole's parents approved of my girls day along with Cole, just as long as they don't find out about my marriage with Cole. I find it so crazy that I have been married to Cole for two whole years now! He has given me nothing but love and happiness throughout these past two years. Of course we have arguments but we always find our way back to each other.

"Hey girls," Taylor said walking over to give hugs.

"Hey," Fifth Harmony said as they sat down on the couch.

"So Liv, where was Cole going?" Miley asked.

"He has rehearsals," I said nonchalant.

"He's in a boyband right?" Camila asked. I nodded my head.

"Yes," I said.

"You and Cole are really cute together," Selena said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," I said playing with my hair a little.

"How'd you guys meet?" Ariana asked.

"We met through our parents, they were good friends in college, the one day my mom flew us down to Texas, Cole and I started talking late one night. We ended up falling asleep on the hammock, the next day his dad walked out and woke us up. My mom wasn't happy with me at the time. Then she and Cole's family went shopping, I stayed home with Cole and we put on a movie and that was when he kissed me for the first time, and then asked me to be his girlfriend, the end," I said smiling.