Percy Pan (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Before Bryce can do anything Annabeth looks over to Percy and shouts his name on the top of her lungs before jumping into the water toward Tartarus.

The water is freezing but she only feels it for a moment as hands pull her out and back onto the ship.

Percy gives her a smile. "Your not allowed to fall without me." He then hands her dagger. Annabeth smiles as Percy heads back to the Captain and Annabeth begins to fight herself.

The fight doesn't take long.

Percy stands on the plank and holds his sword to Octavian's neck. The rest of the pirates are on the ground as the Lost Boys stand above them smirking triumphantly.

Percy is about to run the Captain through when he hears a delightful sound.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

"I could kill you now..." Percy says. "But I bet she's hungry. I'll let her have the fun."

Octavian looks down to see Mrs. O'Leary in the water. His eyes widen in fear.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

"MICHAEL!" He screams.

"Let em go boys," Percy orders. "Mrs. O'Leary likes fetch."

He steps back and lets Octavian flee into a boat Bryce and Michael (then others) by his side as the flee into the ocean Mrs. O'Leary close behind.

The Lost Boys cheer before Nico looks to Percy and asks a question. "Is Rachel really...?"

Percy freezes and pulls his hat off slowly on his head is Rachel curled up. Percy takes her off his head and holds her gently in his hands.

"Her light is brighter," Percy says softly as if he spoke louder her light would extinguish.

"Rachel?" He asks. The fairy girl sits up slowly and blinks. She rubs her eyes and stretches before looking around at her surroundings.

"Oh thank gods you okay!" Percy shouts. Rachel gives him a smile and makes a sound. "Yes. Yes. I'll listen to you from now on," He laughs. The fairy nods satisfied and stretches her wings taking flight and flying around the boys.

"Now what?" Annabeth asks after a minute.

"We get you home," Percy smiles.

"But you said time is different. A year could have gone by!"

"We won't know until we try... Rachel! You feeling up for it!?"

Rachel salutes and flies rapidly across the ship coating it golden fairy dust until the whole thing lifts into the sky.

"Leo?" Percy asks.

A smile nearly splits the boys face. "I thought you'd never ask." He runs over to the wheel and places his hands on it. "The Roman Eagle..." He says trying out the words. "Nah. Festus. I like that much better. I shall call you Festus."

"Happy?" Jason asks.

Leo nods and turns the wheel. "Next stop San Fransisco!"

~~~~

Annabeth flies into her brother's room her two brothers right behind her. Behind them is Percy and Rachel.

Annabeth quickly ushers her brothers into their beds before she turns to Percy.

"I'm sorry I wasn't the mother you wanted," she says.

"This is your life," Percy says looking around the room. He looks back to her. "Will you keep the window open?" Annabeth doesn't respond at first. He doesn't say anything and heads for the window when Annabeth places a hand on his arm.

He turns back and his greeted with lips on his. Annabeth feels him smile into their kiss.

She pulls back a smile on her face. "I'll keep it open. But will you come?"

Percy kisses her once more. "As long as we're together."

~~~~

Frederick Chase walks up to check on his sons. He walks in into the boys's room. His sons lie in their beds and his daughter asleep in a chair a book on her lap. He smiles to himself.

He feels a slight chill as a breeze come through the open window. He goes to close it when a voice stops him.

"No. Leave it open," he turns to see Annabeth had spoken. She is still half asleep though. "He's, he's coming back," she murmurs. Frederick smiles as he takes Peter Pan from her lap and places if back on the shelf and pulls a blanket up around her.

~~~~

Annabeth laughs at Percy's story.

She sits in her room in her San Fransisco home. She'd IM her boyfriend who is shown on the shimmering screen in front of her.

"You know, I had the weirdest dream last night," Annabeth tells him. "It was Peter Pan with all of us."

Percy shrugs. "Weird. You've been reading too much Wise Girl."

"You should try reading Seaweed Brain."

"Percy! I made cookies!" A voice off screen calls.

"Coming!" Percy yells. "I'll see you Annabeth," he smiles.

"Save me a cookie," Annabeth laughs.

"I'll think about it."

Annabeth rolls her eyes. "I love you Seaweed Brain."

"Love you too Annabeth."

Annabeth is about to cut the connection when Perch stops her with a single sentence:

"Be sure to keep the window open," He says with a large smile. He gives her a wink and slashes the connection before Annabeth can respond.

The End

~~~~

What did you guys think?

I loved writing this.

Do you want more Fairytale-ish-things? Which?

Next up is Tyson, Ella, Peanut Butter and Chocolate.

(I dunno it was a request)

-Jaz