Episode 93: Hell's Mouth

"S-Serra!" I said, eyes wide as the tail punctured his chest

"Serrano!" Azami yelled, slicing the demon's tail off. I rushed over and grabbed my cousin while the prince flew at Anestarte and stabbed her through the chest.

Anestarte gripped his sword and covered it in think vines. "You'll be next."

Azami gasped as Leviathan's tail slammed against his back, flinging him into a boulder.

Osamu gritted his teeth and threw his sword at Leviathan's tail, pinning her to the ground.

"Osamu, take care of him," I said, holding Serra out to him.

He gasped but took him anyway. "What are you planning to do?"

I spread my wings and flew into the air. "You'll see." A black aura surged around me, causing a vortex to form above me.

"He's mad now. If only I could've made his cousin that furious. Maybe he will be when he sees his dying brother," Anestarte said, chuckling.

I warped behind her and slammed her in the back, flinging her into the air. I kicked her face in, slamming her through the tip of the one of the three surrounding mountains.

"Anestarte, you screwed up," Leviathan said, shaking her head. She stared at her pinned tail and gritted her teeth.

"No! The one who messed up here is that guy!" Anestarte yelled as energy crackled around her. "Argh, if only this world didn't restrict my powers!"

"You still wouldn't be a match against me," I said, appearing over head, slamming her straight down back into the mountain. The earth trembled as she pummeled into several layers of rock.

"Tetsuya, don't destroy the mountain! Azami is still there! Plus, the surrounding villages will get damaged if you do so!" Osamu yelled.

"Don't worry, I focused my strength so that it wouldn't." If I hadn't, that mountain and surrounding parts of the range would've been gone by now, leaving behind a crater wider than Grand Chasm.

"That does it!" Anestarte screamed as a multitude of dark vines flew at me. I slashed them down with my sword. Felt like throwing a sphere at her, but doing so would likely have destabilized the mountain beyond what I could account for. The villagers, animals, and my family who called this part of the valley home didn't deserve that.

I turned around as Leviathan lurched at me. My elbow slammed against her scales, shattering some of them. Pain raced across my arm. Had I broken something while hitting her? No wonder I heard a snap close to home. Just how tough was her skin?

My eyes widen as she body slammed me and coiled her tail around my body. Her head lurched at my neck. I intensified the aura around me, causing her scales to clang.

My breath increased as her fangs pressed against my aura. I might've been an abysmal, but poison would mess up even those with regeneration.

I focused some of my aura toward my sword and threw my sword into the air.