Special: Troublesome Tiger

*Mason*

"What to do today," I mumbled as I walked around town. Didn't have any friends in this world, so not like I had anyone to hang out with.

"Brother!" a voice called out. Something light tackled me from behind.

"Oh, hey, Kagu. Where you looking for me?"

"Saw you walking alone, so wanted to see how you were doing. What are you doing anyway?"

I sighed. "That's what I'm trying to figure out. I know, maybe I should go challenge Roa to a fight."

"Huh? But he's a bigger kid than you."

I put my hands on my hips. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean that I can't beat the guy! Came close last time."

"You did? Felt like Roa gave you a solid beating."

"It wasn't!" I snapped. I turned away.

"Oh, how about I fight you?"

I narrowed my eyes at the short girl. "No, I don't want that on my conscious."

She pouted. "You think that I'll lose?" She jumped back and leapt at me. "Flying Bunny Kick!"

I raised an arm, blocking the kick but my little sis followed it up with a stream of stomps. My teeth clenched as she started to pushed me back. For someone so small, she sure was strong.

I smirked and pushed back against her. Opening my arms, I flicked her back.

"Wah!" my sister yelled, falling on her butt.

"You okay?"

She jumped up and kicked me in the face. "Got you!"

"Hey, that's dirty!" I yelled, rubbing my nose.

She laughed and wagged her finger. "Everything is fair in love and war."

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, kicking dirt up.

She closed her eyes and started rubbed them.

"You"re finished!"

"What are you doing, Mason?" a voice called out. I turned and saw Daddy.

"Papa, Mason was being a big meanie! Threw dirt into my eyes!"

"We were fighting! Plus you said that everything was fair in love and war."

Dad sighed and picked up Kaguya. "You two are no different from your big siblings."

"Huh? Plu and Sey don't fight," I said, blinking.

"The other four did."

"Oh. Cio is kinda grouchy to Skah."

"What was that, furball?" Cio asked as she made her way toward us.

"Hey, big sis! Want to fight?"

"Sorry, I don't fight cubs."

I pouted. "You're just afraid of me!"

Cio sighed. "Fine."

"Yay!"

Cio held up her hand and flickered her finger at me, sending me flying back several miles.

Something caught me. I looked up and saw Plu.

"Mas-Mas, what are you doing flying backwards?"

I rubbed my forehead. "Was fighting Rocio. She beat me easily..."

Woolsey who was with Plu laughed.

"You want to fight?"

"Sure, bring it on, furball!"

"Mason, are you okay?" Kaguya yelled, running toward us.

"Oh, yeah! I'm fine! Plu caught me. Even if she hadn't, I could've caught myself. We tigers are big but limber."

She smiled. "That's good."

I patted her head. She might've been two-faced when it came to fighting, but she was still cute out of battle.

"Let's go have that fight now, Wool!" I said.
"Okay!"

Plu giggled. "Let's go play, Kagu-Kagu!"

**Solar Note: Hope that you enjoyed the short special for Chinese New Year. First special of Fated Holy War too. Surprised that I didn't do any until now for it (though does balance out after SoDW's mountain of them)**