I23I

When Avon woke up, she was still in Camilo's bed, laying directly on top of him. Which, she definitely wasn't complaining about. However, all the things she heard Alma say the previous night came rushing back. 

Not to mention she wasn't sure why she didn't have a shirt on. She still had her bra on, fortunately. Avon frowned, trying to remember when she'd taken her shirt off, or why—for that matter.  Sure, the night was blurry but not that blurry. 

Avon quickly wrapped her arms around herself, climbing off the curly haired boy and sliding out of bed. She tried not to wake him, but he yawned loudly, his eyes fluttering open. 

"Morning—why don't you have a shirt on?" Camilo blinked his eyes open wider, managing to look cheeky even though he'd just woken up. He smirked, staring at Avon.

Avon rolled her eyes. "My eyes are up here, Chameleon." 

"What, it's not like I've never seen that before," Camilo said, a wide smirk on his face. He grinned,  casually rolling off the bed and landing on the floor. 

"Graceful," Avon commented. "So, where did you put my shirt?" 

The door swung open, and a very annoyed Dolores was standing there with her hands on her hips. She took one look at Avon, covering her eyes immediately. 

Avon gulped, running into Camilo's closet and stealing one of his shirts. Once she'd put it on, she walked out, a nervous expression on her face. 

"Oh, hey Dolores." 

Dolores sighed. "Oh, dios mio.. I don't even want to know!" She clapped her hands loudly, startling Camilo who turned into Avon without a shirt on, then into Bruno, then into himself. 

Avon casually mimed slamming her head against a wall. 

Dolores opened her mouth again. "I only came here to say that everyone's panicking downstairs because they couldn't find you and someone's goddamn father, is currently coming to Encanto!"  Dolores let out a stream of swear words that neither of them knew she could say. "Aaaand—now I come up here to find you two doing who knows what, AND WE'RE ALL DOOMED!" 

With that, she squeaked, marching away. 

Camilo blinked, dumbfounded. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "She can be a bit dramatic..mhm?" 

Avon raised her eyebrows. "So, I'm not even going to ask why you shifted into me without a shirt on, but we should probably go down there and find out what's going on, yeah?" 

"Heh." 

They walked downstairs, where everyone was gathered. 

"There you two are!" Alma said angrily. Avon remembered what she'd overheard, but clamped her mouth shut, deciding that now was not the time. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" 

Camilo and Avon looked at each other and Dolores interrupted. 

"Abuela, you don't want to know." 

"Thank you, Dolores," Pepa said sarcastically and loudly, as a cloud appeared above her head. Felix covered his face with his hands and Camilo coughed awkwardly.

"Unnecessary," Avon muttered to herself. 

Beside Camilo, Antonio let out a confused 'hm?' 

As everyone started arguing at the same time, and it started raining in the kitchen. Antonio opened his mouth to speak. 

"I don't understand. What were they doing?" 

Bruno looked sideways around the room. When no one answered he decided that this was the right time to—

"You see, Antonio...when two people like each other—" 

"JESUS CHRIST, BRUNO HE'S 5!" Pepa cried as her cloud thundered loudly. 

"Now is not the time," Felix said anxiously, twiddling his fingers together. He very obviously turned to Camilo, mouthing the words — "I hope you used protection." 

Camilo's eyes went wide and he uncontrollably shifted into three random townspeople, then Avon without a shirt, then Pepa, then Felix, then Julieta, and then back to himself. 

Avon winced, closing her eyes. 

Alma was holding her head in her hands. 

Dolores was covering her ears. 

Antonio just looked innocently shocked. 

Averly still looked scared. 

Luisa looked mildly amused. 

Isabella looked annoyed. 

Pepa was trying to deal with her cloud. 'Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies, clear skies, clear skies, clear skies, clear skies—' 

Felix was calming her down. 

Julieta looked taken aback. 

Agustin was wincing because a teacup had just fallen on his head. 

Bruno was still trying to figure out why he wasn't allowed to give Antonio the talk. 

Mirabel looked like she wanted to burn her eyes out. 

Camilo was grinning sheepishly. 

"None of this matters!" Alma shouted. "Blagden is coming to destroy us all!" 

No one heard her.