I52I

(Warnings: suggestive language, brief makeout) 

This chapter is mostly just fluff bc the next few are going to be a roller-coaster

_

Camilo pulled back, shifting back into his familiar self. He pouted slightly. "How did you know it was me?" Camilo tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, noting the fact that he was taller than Jamal..among other things..

"Honey, please," Avon rolled her eyes. "You're going to need to pretend to be someone else a bit better if you want to be convincing enough." She shook her head at the curly-haired boy. 

Camilo laughed. "Oh yeah, are you going to give me some pointers?" 

"Mhm," Avon quipped, arms around his neck. She leaned in to kiss him again, enjoying the peacefulness of the moment. Finally, quiet and privacy with no interruptions. "First of all, Jamal doesn't smirk like that." 

Camilo nodded, playing along. He dropped his smirk, putting on a hopeful-trying too hard smile. "Like this?" 

"Don't look so desperate," Avon said with a grin. 

Camilo huffed. "This is too hard." He tilted his head to the side. "But I'm definitely better looking, right?" Underneath the playfulness, there was still a hint of insecurity lingering deep down, and Avon could tell he was still slightly worried. 

"Cami," Avon said exasperatedly, trying her hardest to get her message through in a sincere way. "You really think I'd pick someone over you? Are you that dense?" 

"See I know you love me, but the phrasing is making me feel stupid," Camilo said, mock-hurt. "Don't worry, Avie, I'd never pick Amelie over you." Camilo shuffled his feet. "In case you were worried about that. Which I don't think you were." 

She smiled cheekily. "Oh, I wasn't worried," Avon said, thinking about Amelie's personality. "Did you just call me 'Avie?'" 

"So Ave is in but 'Avie' is out?" Camilo asked playfully. "I think it's cute." He smirked. "I think you're cute." He placed his hands on her hips, bringing them closer to his. 

"I think you need to take a cold shower," Avon said, trying to give him a serious look. She failed to lo

He gently walked forwards until Avon's back hit the wall again. Lowering his voice, he muttered. "Just between you and me, Jamal has kinda a small—" 

"CAMILO!" Avon's mouth fell open and she held back laughter. "Alright, come on—curly-bitch, we're going inside." Camilo was clearly losing his mind—maybe being in the presence of Amelie had made him finally lose it...Avon was worried about his mental stability. 

"Why?" Camilo whined. "I like it out here!" 

"Yeah, I bet you do," Avon said, rolling her eyes. "Stop acting like a baby and come with me." 

"Where are we going?" Camilo asked with a wide grin. 

"What you really need to do is go and take a cold shower," Avon muttered. "Or touch some grass..." She looked around. Casita was surrounded by rocks. Avon glanced up at the house. "Why can't you have grass around you?" 

Casita creaked loudly as if to say 'I don't know'. 

Avon quickly glanced around, making sure no adults were around before dashing up the stairs towards Camilo's room. 

"Amelie's not sleeping in here tonight," Avon huffed, staring at her boyfriend pointedly. "Okay?" 

"Uh duh," was Camilo's brilliant response. He pushed the door shut. "C'mere, Avie." 

Camilo leaned in, pressing his lips against Avon's. She wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with his hair. Camilo's lips parted slightly as she tugged gently on the back curls. He walked backwards, quickly breaking contact to lay down on his bed. 

"We really should be helping the others with the wedding preparation," Avon pointed out, laying down on his chest. 

"Meh." 

"Cami." 

"What? I'm loneleeeeee—" 

Avon sighed. "I sincerely hope Dolores is safe in her room." 

"She is." 

I don't know if y'all want more of that...I don't want to offend anyone..sooo let me know if you want more fluff—or like an expansion on this scene.