I18I

*this chapter is just a bit more light fluff before the real shit goes down 

Avon laughed even though she was mostly out of breath, laying down on Camilo's chest. She absent-mindedly tugged at his hair, playing with his curls. Camilo sighed, grinning from ear to ear 

"So..are we going to hear shit from Abuela or what?" He smirked, green eyes staring up at her. Avon shuffled a little bit, sitting up on his hips and very subtly, adjusting her position. Camilo's eyes grew slightly dark and he chewed on the inside of his cheek to distract himself. 

Avon grinned. "I hope not," She rested her hands on his chest, sighing. "I don't want her to hate me more than she already does. You'd think a grudge wouldn't carry over to the second generation." 

Camilo shrugged. "you're innocent." He hesitated, smirking again. "Well, maybe not that innocent." He reached up, tracing a pattern on her thigh. "But, innocent in the sense that you aren't the one who tried to destroy Encanto." 

Avon nodded, a playful expression on her face. "Don't worry, I know what you meant." She shifted her hips slightly again and his mouth parted in a light gasp. "I guess no one's innocent." 

"That's just mean," Camilo said, placing his hands on her hips. They fit perfectly, right in the groove of her waist and lower hips. Avon's braids hung loosely over her shoulders, just reaching past the hem of her shirt. 

Avon smiled cheekily. "Mean as in you want me to do it again, or...?" 

"Don't scar Dolores's ears," Camilo warned, his dimples flashing. "I'll never hear the end of it." He smiled sheepishly (that smile that we all know). 

"She's in her room right now," Avon pointed out. "Which means you can make as much sound as you want..." 

Camilo smirked. "in that case." He raised an eyebrow. "But obviously only if you want to." He tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "I wouldn't force you to do anything, mi vida." 

"Did I tell you I love you, Camilo Madrigal?" 

"Not enough times," Camilo responded mischievously. "I love you too Ave." 

She leaned down, kissing him on the lips. They weren't just close physically, but in a way, their souls were joined. It was more complicated than anything in the world, yet so simple. To halves, making a perfect whole. 

Avon pulled back so that they could both take proper breaths, resting her forehead against his. She was so close she could see every freckle, every detail in his eyes. The way his lips parted when she looked at him for a second too long. 

Camilo knew Avon better than anyone else. He knew every little detail; the things she loved and hated..everything. He never wanted to lose her. 

"Promise you'll stay with me forever?" Avon asked, her voice breaking the silence. It was certainly cheesy...a line that never would have come out the present-day Avon's mouth. But it felt right. 

"I'll follow you until the end of the earth, mi amour."