I64I

Camilo's jaw dropped open when he saw Avon. His brain went quiet and he frantic-shifted into several different people all at once. 

"Holy shit," he blinked a few times. 

"Camilo—eyes on the bride," Felix muttered from beside him. Avon and a few of the other bridesmaids were standing around, waiting for Dolores to come down the aisle. 

We Don't Talk About Bruno started playing on the piano, which caused Bruno to let out a loud sigh. 

"Yeah, I know it's catchy, but did it really have to be about me?" He said aloud, ignoring the looks people gave him. 

Dolores came out from behind the curtain, walking nervously out into the spotlight. She walked up the stairs, her eyes landing on Mariano, who was at the top of the staircase. 

Alma was standing there, ready to officiate the wedding. Antonio was already there, holding the ring on a pillow. 

"I didn't drop it once," He said proudly to the toucan on his shoulder. The toucan squawked in response. 

"We are gathered her to celebrate the union of—" 

Avon tried to drone Alma's voice out. Not that she wanted to be rude or anything, but it got extremely boring to listen to after a while. The decorations looked amazing; Casita was fully decked out for the occasion. She swore she could hear the house squeaking in anticipation. Or maybe it was just old. 

"Dolores Madrigal, do you take Mariano Guzman as your lawfully wedded husband?" Alma was asking, tears in her eyes. 

"I do," Dolores said without much hesitation. Her hair was done up in a lacy white ribbon, a change from her usual bandana. 

"And do you, Mariano Guzman take Dolores as your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish until death do you part?" 

Felix started crying loudly. 

"I do," Mariano said, in the same tone he always used to say 'avocado.' 

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife!" Alma grabbed a tissue from her pocket to dot her eyes. "You may now kiss the bride." 

Camilo made eye contact with Avon from across the room. 'That's going to be us', he mouthed dramatically. 

Avon rolled her eyes. 'Sure.' She mouthed back. 

Mariano and Dolores kissed. 

Antonio made a disgusted face, looking at the ground. 

The sun came out and it started raining, which caused a rainbow to appear. Everyone clapped and cheered, including Parker, who was for once happy that Marley wasn't around. 

"Time to celebrate!" Felix announced, as music started playing. Fortunately, someone told the piano guy to stop playing 'We Don't Talk About Bruno'. 

Camilo found his way over to Avon. 

"You're hot," He said, unabashedly. 

"Don't look so surprised," Avon said sarcastically, walking up to him. "You don't look to bad yourself, Madrigal." 

"When can I call you Avon Madrigal?" Camilo smirked. He playfully wrapped his arms around her waist, swaying to the music. 

"When you stop being scared of the dark." 

"But there might be monsters," Camilo whined. He grinned. "We're definitely next though. You'd better catch that bouquet." 

Dolores was getting the bouquet ready to throw. 

"Oh, I'm going to purposely miss," Avon answered. 

She stood there anyways, ducking as the bouquet flew in her direction. To everyone's surprise, Amelie caught it. 

"Ooh, what does that mean?" Dolores gave Amelie a knowing smile.

Amelie blushed. "Nothing, probably. Avon was going to catch it anyways." 

"Avon was smart enough to duck," Mirabel commented. 

Camilo huffed loudly.