I10I

(Intro is posted at the beginning with some warnings and extra important info ;)

Third Person's POV 

Avon had no idea how to react. She closed her eyes, instinctively resting her hand on his cheek. She could feel the light fluttering of his eyelashes against her face. It was over too soon for her liking, but she'd never admit that to Camilo. 

Camilo's sister squeaked, and Avon realized with a jolt that she was still standing there. Camilo pulled away, mouthing the words 'I'm sorry'. Somewhere in the deep and hazy thoughts of Avon's brain, she registered the fact that she'd just kissed Camilo Madrigal but she was finding it hard to collect any intelligible sentences or words. 

She wanted to tell him that he shouldn't be sorry, not in any way whatsoever. She supposed a bit more warning would've been nice, but then again, Camilo was a very spontaneous and impulsive person. Which wasn't a bad thing. 

"Oh, Dolores," Camilo stepped back, clapping his hands together awkwardly. He shot Avon a quick glance, raising his eyebrows. "Um. Sorry. I was just—" 

"Are you out of your fucking mind, Cami?" Dolores growled, stomping towards her brother. "The entire family has been worried sick about you this whole day and I find you making out with—" 

Avon coughed. "It's Avon." 

"Avon?" Dolores finished her sentence, shaking her head. "Oh Dios mío, Mama is going to kill you," She cursed silently, rubbing her ears. "And not only that, I now have to burn my eardrums out. Do you know how annoying it is to listen to your baby brother make out with people?" 

"It's not like it's a common occurrence," Camilo pointed out, sheepishly scratching the back of his head. 

Dolores was on a roll. "I said I'd draw the line after Luisa and her girlfriend moved in—" She cut herself off, sighing angrily. "Sorry.." She glanced at Avon. "It's nice to meet you. I don't think I've seen you around before, where are you from?" 

Avon tugged nervously at her braid. "I'm from...um." She looked at Camilo for help. 

"She's from the other side of town," Camilo said, waving his arms around as if that explained it perfectly. "Ya know, with the rich kids." 

"We are the rich kids," Dolores said dryly. "I can tell when you're lying, cabrón, your heart rate is going the speed of Antonio when the bowl of candy is full." 

Camilo and Avon exchanged glances, the both of them talking at the same time. 

"I'm from Sweden—" 

"She's from Antarctica—" 

Dolores let out a long sigh, giving her brother a tired look. "You know what? I'm just going to pretend this never happened." She huffed. "I'll just go and tell la familia that you were off being an idiot as usual, and that way no one gets scarred for life." She gave Camilo another stern look. "Cami, use protection." 

"EW, DOLORES!" 

Avon laughed, nudging him. "Don't worry, we will." 

Camilo groaned, mimicking slamming his head into the pillar.