Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Cole POV

I ran into the hospital with the paramedics and Nikki before the nurses stopped us.

"I'm her boyfriend," I said trying to get through.

"I'm sorry, I can't let anyone past this point," the nurse said.

"Cole, she's going to be okay," Nikki said as she took my arm. I stopped trying to get through the nurse as my parents arrived behind me.

"I'm going to need you to fill this out," the nurse said handing Nikki the clipboard.

"Okay, how soon can we get an update on her?" She asked.

"As soon as I know something I will let you know," the nurse said before walking behind the counter.

I followed Nikki and my mom to the chairs as I sat there thinking about Liv. "Nikki, what the heck just happened?" I asked.

Nikki looked over at me and sighed. "I walked into the room after dealing with the paparazzi, and saw Kendall holding Liv's wrist as she was passed out on the couch. He told me that she was trying to get past the paparazzi to you, and the flashes from the cameras started to blind her. Her eyes rolled back as Kendall ran to her and caught her before she could hit the ground," Nikki said.

"So he never kissed her?" I asked. Nikki shook her head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked over at my mom. "Sweetie, you know Liv isn't like that. She loves you," my mom said.

I got up and walked away from everyone. I went over to the cafeteria and pulled out my phone. 11:58 it read. I sighed.

I took a seat at the table and ran my fingers though my hair. I heard footsteps behind me as I turned and saw Liv's girls along with Dalton, Dana, Gabe and Will.

"She's going to be okay, Cole," Dalton said placing a hand on my back.

"You know Liv, she's a fighter," Dana said. I looked over at him as I saw him wipe a tear from his cheek.

"How'd you know she was in the hospital?" I asked.

"Word travels fast," Will said pulling out his phone. He handed me his phone a second later as he had pulled up Twitter. I went over to the trends and saw my wife's name number one, SUBG at number two, Liv Stevenson Birthday at number three and Liv Stevenson hospitalized, at number four.

I ran my fingers though my hair again as the hospital staff shouted Happy New Year.

"Happy New Years guys," I said.

"Happy New Year," we all said as I got up and walked away from my friends. I went over to my parents and wished them a happy New Year as one of the nurses walked over to us.

"Family of Liv Stevenson?" She asked. My mom, dad, Nikki and I stood up.

"We're her guardians, she's her daily manager and he's her boyfriend," my mom explained.

"I can't give the information for her boyfriend," the nurse said. I rolled my eyes.

"Cole, show her the paper," my dad said.

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet. I pulled out the small business card and handed it to her.

The card is from the President of the United States, stating that I am allowed ALL information about my wife and I am allowed to get her from school even if I'm underage. Once I turn eighteen, this might be able to go away, but with Liv's age, I might not get the authority I need.