Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (20)

Her heart could not help but be nervous.

In such a place where there is obviously no smoking, there is such a house, it is really difficult to make people feel suspicious.

She spoke to her husband.

When people listen, the face is a change: they are scholars, when they are young, those little novels are not read less, the forest is strange, enchanting, and each is automatically recalled in his mind. .

"Or, will we leave now?" he said to Yunchu Qing.

Yunchu Qing also felt that this place was very strange and nodded.

But at this time, a few roars came from the corner not far away, and a white figure sat on the sika deer and walked slowly toward them.

The man is full of silver hair, but he has a young and unspeakable face, and is also beautiful and amazing. It is accompanied by a white dress that is not so dirty. The sika deer underneath is in such an environment. It is hard not to be reminiscent. To what.

Yunchu Qing suddenly changed his face.

It's just that she changed her face not because she remembered something bad, but because of that face, she was too familiar.

She will never forget who she is, and casually, she will turn herself into the present situation.

Marrying such a man who has no ability to rely on the mountain, it is impossible to say that no grievances, Yun Chuqing countless times in the middle of the night can not sleep, hate his luck and life.

In the same way, the resentment in her heart can be imagined for Li, who has made herself into this look.

If not... If the woman had already died, she was afraid that she would not be so willing to leave the capital of the Ming Dynasty.

Suddenly seeing the woman on the sika deer, she forgot her fear and screamed: "Lie?"

The white-haired woman looks indifferent, pale to transparent skin and then with that white hair, how to look, is not like a normal human.

"Who are you, what are you doing in this valley?" she said coldly.

Her opening, the strange tone made the cloud clear back to God: Yes, Li Wei had already died, she blocked the emperor and died on the spot. Even because of a big fire, even a complete body did not stay.

At that time, she still felt very happy in her heart.

It's just a similar look, and... Yun Qingqing looked at Gu Sheng's eyes again, that Li, but there is no such thing as this... cold is not like a real person.

"This...the girl forgives her sin. Xiaosheng just happened to pass by this place with the insider. I want to see if there is any water source..." The cloud was clear and the man around her opened her mouth.

Yunchu Qing turned his head and looked at the familiar emotions in the man's eyes.

It was obsessed, and this man had exposed his eyes to himself for countless times.

Sure enough, a woman with such a face, no one is a good thing.

Yunchu Qing looked at Gu Sheng, who was like this, and suddenly there was a vicious thought in his heart.

"I don't welcome outsiders here, let's leave." Gu Sheng is still sitting on the deer, and his expression has not changed.

"Yanggong." Yunchu Qing suddenly called him a public voice.

The man turned back and she gently attached her body and quietly said a few words in his ear.

The color of the surprise on the man's face flashed past, and looked at her with delight: "Is the woman talking seriously?"

In the early days of the cloud, the sneer in the heart, but on the face is a deep affection: "It's natural to be a true person."