Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (End)

Yan Ruohua, the wife of Marshal Huangpu.

In the modern history of the Republic, it is a legendary woman.

She entered the emperor's house at the time of remarriage. When everyone was not optimistic, she succeeded in accepting her.

Her love with Huangfu also made many young girls who like romance come to life.

It's simply overbearing and handsome, falling in love with my modern version!

It is said that Huangfu loved her at first sight. Bye-bye, she immediately took the person back home.

How much does Huangfu love this lady?

Just saying one thing, it is said that he has seen the pain of a lady's production. In order not to let the lady feel the pain again, she did not want a second child in her life.

In his life, only Yan Ruohua is a woman.

In the age when the man was a wife and a wife, in the age of many children. His behavior has completely broken everyone's perception!

This kind of affection, even after a hundred years, how many people can do it?

Ms. Yan Ruohua's legend is not just here.

Speaking of this, I have to mention the pen name that she used before.

In the eyes of all women, the forester, no doubt, is simply a god.

A **** of fashion, a **** who leads women to self-confidence and freedom.

In the age of aesthetic temperament, she created her own unique Yan's style, and cooperated with Baiyunbu to create the clothing brand "Yanshi".

It is said that at that time, as long as Yan's new outfits were inevitable, they would have to be snapped up by everyone in Yuncheng.

Even today, a hundred years later, Yan's is still a well-known international women's clothing brand, playing a pivotal role in the fashion industry.

She is not only a fashion designer, but also the first woman in the Republic since modern times, calling on women to know how to live for themselves.

After becoming a young lady, she took advantage of her identity and established a women's mutual aid committee in Yuncheng. This is the first organization in the history of the Republic to establish women's interests.

Later, this committee gradually developed into a women's rights protection association.

The first female movement of the Republic was carried out under her leadership.

At that time, some scholars had done statistics. Among the forty cities in the Republic, the women in Yuncheng are the highest in all cities. Women in Yuncheng also have the highest rate of work.

Ms. Yan Ruohua was born in her life at the age of 78.

When she left, the entire Yuncheng people spontaneously followed her coffin and circled the entire city. On that day, there was no shop in Yuncheng, and the road traffic was directly in a state of paralysis.

Another legendary story is that after Ms. Yan Ruohua's death, but for three days, the old Marshal, who has always been healthy and tough, called all the children and grandchildren, and after explaining the aftermath, he said: "I should go. Look for her, or she will be unhappy when she waits alone." Closed his eyes in peace.

This is just a rumor, except for the relatives of the Emperor Huangshuo, no one can prove the true and false.

However, the old Marshal of the Emperor Huang, the love of Ms. Yan Ruohua, is recognized by all.

The story of the Republic of China is over.

This is the longest story I have ever written, and there are actually 40,000 words!

It is also the story of the most card written. When the card is the most, it only writes a thousand words for two hours!

Zhizhi knows that this story has many shortcomings. Such a subject is a particularly big challenge for me.

I am very happy to be able to complete it completely. \\(o)/~