Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (39)

She kept her on the side and thought she was nervous. She smiled and comforted her: "You don't need to be nervous when you are a little lady. When the young marshals went out, they also specially asked me to serve you. The slaves stayed in the Shuaifu for several years. This is the first time, seeing Shaoshuai care so much about one person."

Gu Sheng was smiling and smiled at her because she had come back.

The door was suddenly opened.

The emperor of a military uniform came in with a cold wind.

The people who waited in the room retired and left the space to the couple.

Neither of them spoke, and the room was quiet enough to hear the laughter from outside.

Gu Sheng didn't know what he should say at the moment.

She looked up and just caught the burning gaze of the emperor.

He was staring at himself with a sigh of relief, and his eyes seemed to rise to a burst of fire.

This kind of eye Gu Sheng is not strange at all, this man is emotional.

Huangfu saw her gaze and suddenly turned and poured two glasses of wine from the jug on the table.

A cup was handed to Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng did not speak because he understood what he meant.

"Give a glass of wine."

He reached over and pulled up Gu Sheng's hand and wrapped his wrists.

Gu Sheng looked at the man's eyebrows, his eyes closed, and poured the wine into the mouth.

The body suddenly pulled into a embrace, and the cup in his hand could not be prevented from being dropped on the ground and turned into pieces.

When the body touched the soft bedding, Gu Sheng's last thought in his mind was: This is too fast.

Emperor Huang's marshal will only do this without saying that this trait is vivid.

The next day, when Gu Sheng got up, it was the clothes that Huangfu wore for her.

No way, she seems to be a little embarrassed to be tossed, and I can't afford to give it a little strength. Huangfu is not willing to let her ring look like her.

For the first time in my life, some people asked Huang Shuo to be willing to serve her.

However, even so, when Gu Sheng stepped on the ground, he still couldn't hold back his legs and was held by the men around him.

She glanced at him unceremoniously.

The emperor looked a glimpse, and then a smile in his eyes.

He stretched his hand and hugged Gu Sheng because of the whole person.

"You are letting me down, what is this like?" Gu Sheng said in a whisper.

"It doesn't matter, I went downstairs and I will put you down again."

The handsome and the handsome lady sat in the hall early, and it was not too late to see the time.

Mrs. Dashuai was a little worried, but the coach showed a smile: "This kid, newly married Yaner, is what he likes..."

Mrs. Dashu's wife gave him a glance: "Beside your daughter-in-law, take care of your mouth!"

The handsome man has been in the grass for so many years, but he still can't change the suffocation in his bones.

At this time, some of the 40-year-old mothers came over and gently said a few words in the ear of the handsome lady.

There was a glimmer of surprise in the eyes of the handsome lady, followed by a deep joy: "Really? You are not mistaken?"

The old mother nodded affirmatively: "The slaves still have some eyesight. The little lady looks like that, it is the first time to bear the joy..."

The handsome coach looked at the two men and wondered, "What do you say? Can't let the handsome know?"

Mrs. Dashuai waved people down, and said a few words to the marshal.

The coach is also amazed.

Mrs. Dashuai's face is an undisguised joy: "Maybe she and the family are in the same wind, it's really a fate!"