Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (21)

"Uncle He?" Gu Sheng had some doubts.

Just arrived at the parking lot, the man who had been pulling himself forward suddenly stopped and held himself firmly in his arms.

She can detect the uneasiness of the man, and is always held by him.

It's just... this place is not too remote. There are already a few passing people who are curious about them.

"Fortunately, you are fine." He Junyan said lowly.

Gu Sheng, in turn, comforted him this time: "I won't have anything, uncle He, don't forget, I have practiced."

He Junyan was teased by her: "Well, I know, my feelings are the best."

His words are like this, and my heart is already thinking about what kind of bodyguards to look for.

Su Qing is a minor, after all, has caused substantial harm to Su Ke, but was sentenced to six months in prison.

However, it is absolutely impossible for the school to accept such students. Su Qing was finally dropped out of school.

The reason given by the school is due to illness, and the teacher of the class, Teacher Li, is not allowed to talk about this topic again.

However, many students are concerned about this squad leader, but the phone number of Su Qing can't be reached, and people can't contact, no one knows her movements.

The only ones who knew the truth were the six girls who went to "explore" at the time, but they were all talked by the class teacher, Mr. Li, and this thing let it pass, don't talk about it in school.

Time passes by day by day.

When Gu Sheng was 15 years old, she finally graduated from junior high school and is about to enter high school.

This news, for He Junyan, is not so happy.

Gu Sheng's four-person aristocratic school is a junior high school. The difference is that when you are in junior high school, you can go to school, and high school must stay in the school.

Gu Sheng has been away from Hejia since he was ten years old, and the longest separation from He Junyan is only a few days away from He Junyan's business trip.

Now, it takes a whole month for two people to meet again.

He Junyan returned to God and laughed that he was used to being a daddy, but it was a month, and he would not be reluctant.

On the day of Gu Sheng's fifteenth birthday, the week before the start of high school, He Junyan hosted a small birthday party for her.

Instead of asking his partner in the mall, he invited Gu Sheng's good friends and classmates.

"Wow! Love, I knew that your family has money, I didn't expect it to be so embarrassing!" said Rose exaggeratedly.

"That is, this little local tyrant, in the future, we have to exploit her well!" Another girl who spoke was also one of the first to explore together.

Although the experience of that time was frightening, it also caused several people to have more than one friendship, and several people soon became good friends.

At the banquet of a group of young people, He Junyan did not have a road. In this case, without parents, they can let go of their hearts. He even broke the case and allowed Gu Sheng to drink a little wine.

Gu Sheng decided to take a "drunken" to do a big deal.

Otherwise, with the slow-tempered temperament of He Junyan, it is estimated that he is still a "dad" role, and he is very happy.

The young man was so crazy to play, and when it was over, Gu Sheng had already arrived in the early hours of the morning when he told the housekeeper to send the classmates home.

He Junyan did not sleep.

He is afraid that this group of young people will be crazy when they are not careful.