Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (2)

To his surprise, this girl who seems to be very deceived is not a flower fairy or a flower girl.

Gu Sheng smiled because of sly: "I become a flower, and they don't know anyone."

Men follow the trick: "You don't want to go to the outside world to see it?"

Gu Sheng was widened because of her eyes. She listened to Tsui and they mentioned it. Yunfu is fun outside!

Looking at the light that she was eager to see in her eyes, Yu Wenrui chuckled softly, and the bottom of the scene was bound to gain: "If you follow me, I can, take you everywhere to play?"

As a flower, the biggest bad thing is that I have been rooted in the soil. Before she was transformed, she had never been there.

Gu Sheng, who was tempted, nodded because of dizziness.

At this time, someone entered the garden: "His Royal Highness..."

Her voice stopped abruptly when she saw Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng looked at her, this person was recognized by the original, this Yunfu's Missy, Yunchu Qing, the first beauty of the Ming Dynasty.

However, this first beauty may now have a discount, because there is one more Gu Sheng.

If it is the beauty of the clouds, it is the beauty of the finely crafted brocade robes, then Gu Sheng is the magical work of nature, the natural jade is exquisite, like the horizon of the sky, the empty valley.

Yun Qing's face was not good. His father had a chance to invite His Royal Highness to enter the government. He had already taken care of her and must perform well. If he could get the green eyes of His Royal Highness, he would be the whole Yunfu. a good thing.

Yunchu Qing was originally very confident. The prince of the sage did not marry his wife, and he was so beautiful. It should not be a problem to win him.

She specially dressed up for a while.

But now she is not so confident, because, next to His Royal Highness, there is clearly a beauty who does not lose to himself, and even better than himself.

She squeezed a smile: "I don't know what the lady is? I have never seen it before."

In her heart, she thought: wearing this look is definitely not a good daughter.

Gu Sheng had a smile on his face, and suddenly he got angry and turned to ignore her.

Yu Wenrui didn't know what kind of gas she was born with. She took her hand and bowed to the cloud. She was the man in the palace, and came over to find the king.

He looked at the cloud and gave him a clear look. Where did he know what she was playing? The beginning of the cloud is beautiful, but now he has a better baby.

He said: "The time is not early, the king will leave."

The clouds were clear and the eyes of the sages were taken away.

Out of Yunfu, the carriage of Wangfu was waiting outside.

Although the outside people were very curious about the return of the prince to the beauty of the national beauty, but they did not dare to ask more.

"What happened to you?" Yu Wenrui was a little curious.

Gu Sheng looked at him with anger: "She yells at me!"

Yu Wenrui thought about it before she reacted. She said that the cloud was clear.

"How did she marry you?" He was very curious, and there was no point in communicating between the two.

Gu Sheng pointed out his chest because of his hand: "She said it here."

Yu Wenrui's look suddenly became serious: she could hear the thoughts of others?

"So can you hear what I am talking about?" he asked.

Gu Sheng shook his head honestly: "You are very strange, you are the first one, I can't hear anyone."