Arc: Noble Elf Queen VS "Protagonist Halo" Girl (2-25)

Hello guys! it's Zhuyuri here!

I was just gonna say that i will upload the Arc part 2-25 , so dont get confused if it's too long, and this is for my apologies ...I couldn't upload on the time I promised  !!!

Bye!

The Elf Queen is the birth of the Elven Mother Tree for countless years. The first elf between heaven and earth, as long as the magical continent is not destroyed, she is the immortal existence.

In a sense, she can replace the elf mother tree.

So after studying the magic books of countless elves, Helena prayed to the goddess of nature in the holy land of the elves, and made herself a new elf mother tree.

She saved the entire Elf and even the entire Starlight Forest, but gave up on herself.

Gu Sheng secretly sighed because he had finished the story.

The final ending of the elves in the original plot is not good. Because of the elf queen, the entire elf is extremely disgusted with the human girl, and even opened the war that spread across the continent.

However, no matter how powerful the elves are, they are always against the people who have the "macho of the protagonist". In the end, the whole elf family suffered heavy losses and had to seal the starlight forest to restore their vitality.

When Gu Sheng came to the Elf Queen, she was born from the birth of the protagonist Halo, and there was still a thousand years.

"System, she has the protagonist aura, isn't it the protagonist of this world?" Gu Sheng asked for some doubts.

There is some disdain in the calm voice of the system: "Where she is the protagonist, but it happens to get something, and it can be extravagant to forcibly plunder others' air transport."

"Do you not find the host, all the people who are against her, the end is extremely miserable? That is because those people are all captured by her."

"The son of true gas, loved by the laws of the world, such as the elf queen who lives in the host, will not bring bad luck. On the contrary, the real protagonist, the people around them will even benefit from her."

Gu Sheng expressed his understanding because he nodded.

"Her Majesty the Queen, there will be a new elf born on the Holy Land." A light-looking female elf smiled and turned to Gu Sheng because of the letter.

Gu Sheng's look was due to the look. At that time, the one who was deceived by West Lily and finally ruined, seemed to be born at this time.

There was a smile on her face: "I will take a look, our elf will finally come out."

Allen's birth was the concern of the entire elves, because he was the queen who was born after the Queen Helena, and the second was born of the elf mother tree for tens of thousands of years.

All Elf people have guessed that after he was born, he would definitely be a powerful elf.

Gu Sheng came to the Holy Land of the Elves, and many elves who heard the movement of the Elf Mother Tree had already arrived.

Seeing Gu Shengyin, the elves have bowed to her.

"Queen."

"Queen of Her Majesty."

Gu Sheng, pointing to the front, went to the front and looked at the holy tree of the elves.

The birth of the elves is bred by the elves, and the potential of the newly born elves is judged according to the length of the birth.