Arc:Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (End)

In the end, Gu Sheng was admitted to the Imperial University because of his wish.

The land area is the same as what he said, and Gu Sheng has filled out the same school.

No one was surprised by the results.

When the classmates of Chang Hao were in the last meeting after graduating from high school, they also privately took Gu Shengyin and said: "Lu Xueba is a very good person, so you have to grab it."

Gu Sheng was crying and laughing, but still thanked them for their kindness.

A few days before I went to college, Gu Sheng came to the home to have a meal at home. It was a relationship between the two.

Chang Dad and Chang Ma have a good impression of the land.

Talking and polite, learning well, and being considerate.

The land field successfully conquered the heart of the future father-in-law.

Gu Sheng went to Lujia for the same reason.

She knew that the land was in good condition and she was worried that his parents would not get along well.

"Don't worry, they spend most of their time abroad, and they are very open-minded. I heard that I have a girlfriend and I am very happy." The land comforted her.

He did not say that they heard that they had given up their girlfriends and were particularly curious about the girls who could make their sons tempted. I specially came back by plane and wanted to take a look at Gu Shengyin.

The land is afraid to say it, this girl will be more nervous.

Sure enough, as the land said, the parents of the land are quite friendly to her. Lu Mama even said in front of her son: "Hey, our family's land character is a bit dull, but the character is a good one, don't dislike him."

Gu Sheng couldn't help but grin.

The land has some helpless look at his mother: Do you have such a strength to pit your son?

At the beginning of the school, the two set off together.

University for four years.

Upon graduation, Gu Sheng was asked to get married by the land.

At the wedding of the two, a lot of alumni from the previous three middle and one middle school came.

Everyone looks at them and they are all sincere wishes.

"Although I had expected it, I didn't expect that both of you actually came to this step." Zhang Yun was speaking.

There are countless pairs of high school couples, but they can really carry them together and walk into the marriage hall for a lifetime. Among the couples, there may not be a pair.

The land area drank a glass of wine and said with a smile: "Then you will continue to watch, look at the two of us, and love to walk through this life."

"...I am willing." When Gu Sheng said this, all the guests raised their hands.

The land and Gu Sheng are looking at the people in the audience. These people will be witnesses to their happiness in the future.

No one saw that in a corner, a man in black casual wear was sitting.

His eyes looked at the new couple on the stage without hesitation, exchanged pledges, exchanged rings, and decided to live forever.

Huang Anyuan couldn't say the feeling in his heart at this time. He has not been to the city for many years.

Still an accidental opportunity, he learned the news of Chang Hao's marriage. At that time, he pushed all the things at hand and finally arrived at the scene on the wedding day.

He also said that he did not know why he had to look at it. There was nothing to destroy the unwilling mind, but he simply wanted to take a look.

See if she is good or not, happy or not happy.

It seems to be good now.

The smile on her face can't fool people.

This is also good, happiness that I can't give, after all, someone will bring it to her.