Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (1)

Once upon a time, there was a fairy grass that was accidentally dropped by a fairy during the banquet in the heavenly court.

This is a very rare fairy grass taken from Penglai Xiandao in the depths of the South China Sea. The fairy dare not say it and is afraid of being punished.

The grass fell into the garden of a wealthy family, and was not conspicuous among the precious flowers. She stayed so calm for more than ten years.

Until one day, the flowers were opened.

When Gu Sheng came to this world, he just happened to run into this fairy grass.

After all, it is not a genus. Her flowering is not a simple flowering, but a transformation.

Above the long leaves, a white flower slowly blooms, and the flower is very small, and it appears as if there are endless petals.

The flowers in the garden were bent over at the same time, and the time spent in the garden was full of incense.

This floral fragrance is not a thing, with a scent of floral fragrance. If it is smelled by ordinary people, it does not mean that there is no disease and no disaster, but it is no problem to prolong life.

Then, the white words trembled twice, a white light flashed, and the flowers and leaves instantly became a little fluorescent. In the light, a white scorpion figure gradually formed.

The white clothes on her body are not made of any material. They are extremely elegant and beautiful. The cuffs are full of petals, elegant and cute, and the hair is not bundled. Only a white flower is woven on the top of the head. Under the corolla, it is a beautiful and amazing face.

This is a woman who has become a word.

Gu Sheng was in the moment of opening his eyes, and he looked at a certain direction - the pillar in the garden pavilion, standing quietly in a man wearing a black robe.

His face is beautiful, such as the eagle, the sharp and majestic dark eyes are staring at himself.

On his body, there is a thick and mountain-like momentum, which can only be smothered when he stays in the high place all the year round.

Obviously, the scene that has just been transformed has been watched by this person.

"Who are you? I seem to have never seen you?" Gu Sheng looked at the man because of his bias.

The man came over step by step. I know that I am coming to Gu Shengyin.

The previous strong fragrance has dissipated, but when I walk into the woman's side, I can still smell the aroma.

"Oh? Who are you seeing on weekdays?" he asked with interest.

Gu Sheng wrinkled his brow and seemed to be thinking carefully: "There are Tsui, Yilan, Johnson, Yunye, Mrs. Yun, Miss Yunda..."

Yu Wenrui thought for a moment. Among these people, he only knows a few. Other names sound like slaves.

He is not interested in these.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

Gu Sheng seems to be surprised at his question: "I live here, I have lived here for more than ten years. My name is secluded."

live here? Yu Wenrui glanced at the flower bud, but understood her meaning.

Feelings, she really took the two sides of the soil as a home.

I don't know why, Yu Wenrui suddenly wanted to laugh, but he held back and turned and asked: "Would you like to go with me?"

Gu Sheng is not so good to deceive: "Why should I go with you?"

Yu Wenrui scared her: "You should know, people here are different from you. If they know that you are a flower, they will kill you."