Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (6)

Gu Sheng walked on the street.

A variety of people on the street passed by her side.

"Miss, aren't we coming shopping?" Smiles are a bit puzzled.

Miss took her out today, she thought she was going to buy something.

As a result, the lady pulled her on the street for a whole morning and didn't buy anything.

Gu Sheng smiled and said: "Miss of your family, I am coming out today, but it is a veritable 'shopping street.'

Yes, she just wants to see what people in this world, especially women, have lived, what they are pursuing and what they need.

Smiled and confused, looking at her own lady, she did not understand the meaning of this sentence.

Is shopping not just about shopping?

Gu Sheng laughed at her confused look: "Always go, go shopping for a morning, I will take you to a big meal."

I laughed and laughed and said: "Thank you, Miss."

The two walked towards the famous Yuncheng Zhenzhen Museum nearby.

There was a cry from the cold after the defense: "There are thieves!"

Gu Sheng was looking back, just to see a thin man wearing a black leather jacket with a cap in his hand was clutching a lady handbag and running towards him.

He seemed to be a little confused, and the servant who was robbed of the bag also had a servant chasing him.

Gu Sheng retreated to the side with a smile, and then gently extended his leg as the skinny man passed by himself.

"噗" thin man directly fell a dog mud.

This is really not falling.

The skinny man quickly climbed up and saw that the person chasing him behind him had already arrived, and it was estimated that he could not run away.

He looked awkward and simply did not run. Even the bag that had just fallen down on the ground did not go to the shackles.

"Smelly girl, bad grandfather is good!" It seems that he wants to look good to Gu Sheng before being caught.

Gu Sheng looked at him calmly. She was not afraid of it. Although Yan Ruohua's body was weak, she could barely show a little fighting skills. There is no problem.

Smile is even more nervous, ready to stop in front of her house lady.

In the thin man's hand, even if she grabbed Gu Sheng's shoulder, she looked at it and was about to shoot.

"boom!"

Blood splattered in front of Gu Sheng, and some of her clothes were stained.

The skinny man's hand hangs softly.

He couldn't care for Gu Shengy at this time, but mourned with his right hand.

Gu Sheng looked at it in a certain direction because of his feelings.

A cold-faced man just took back the gun in his hand and faintly ordered the person behind him to order: "Dare to steal the robbery in Yuncheng, abolish him with one hand and send it to the arresting department. When is it honest? When will it be released?"

Someone should have made this order, and soon two people in military uniforms came over and took the skinny man down.

The man seemed to be scared when he saw the man who shot the gun, and the unrestrained person took it back.

The man handled the matter, lifted his leg and turned away.

From the time of shooting to the present, there is no glance at Gu Sheng because of this direction.

Gu Sheng was thoughtful because he looked at his back.

"Miss, are you okay? Just really scared me!" Smiled this **** and it was only then that he came back and looked at Gu Sheng because the blood on his clothes was even more fussing.