Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (19)

Gu Sheng looked at Yan's face calmly because of his face: "After the former ruling was overthrown, the ritual was abolished. I don't know what the father said, what is the rule?"

When Master Yan raised his hand, he swept the cup on his hand to the ground, and the tea splashed on the side of the skirt of Gu Sheng.

Pity. she thinks. This is one of her favorite skirts.

Master Yan seems to never know this daughter: "Look, you see what you have become! Going out for a few years, thinking that the wings are hard, even the father does not recognize it? No wonder Lujia Will dislike you!"

Gu Sheng was sneer in his heart, and his own daughter was bullied by his husband. He was the first to blame, but his daughter.

In the eyes of Master Yan, if a woman is not happy with her husband, then it must be her own reasons.

She already had a chance to go home to meet her. This is why she and Lu Zijun were not willing to come back to Yanjia on the same day.

Yan Ruohua was willing to endure, but Gu Sheng did not want to.

She looked directly at Master Yan: "Father, I have been married to Lu for two years. I have always been a virtuous wife according to your teachings. I don't dare to do things at a distance, even if I have read books. Dare to preach. But do you know what it is? Two years! For two years, Lu Zijun never stepped into my room. I have been with him for two years, and the number of meetings has come. The last time I met, It was he who saw a play and asked me to give people a seat."

"What's wrong with me? Nothing wrong! He won't even give me the most basic decent. I am in Lujia, and I have to look at my jokes even in the dark."

Gu Sheng said the last sentence in a gentle tone: "Father, what do you think, what should I do, is the best?"

Master Yan had been stood up by her words, and he had never been so rebellious.

He held out his fingers and shuddered and pointed at Gu Sheng for a long time and couldn't speak.

On the other side, Mrs. Yan quickly got up and took his back, but he pushed hard to the side: "Roll! Look at your good daughter!"

Mrs. Yan is only forty years old, her eyebrows are mild and weak, and she looks like a beautiful woman when she is young. Yan Ruohua's appearance is hereditary.

She is a person who has no opinion. After she marries, she relies on her husband to live. Yan said that she is going east. She definitely does not dare to go west.

At this moment, her face in the face of her daughter made her feel ashamed, but more worried about her daughter.

"If you are Hua, you don't want to be angry with you, and quickly give him a mistake."

Gu Sheng is not angry with her, this woman, from childhood to education, the environment is like that, the bones have developed a weak temper.

Gu Sheng was coveted: "The daughter does not know where she is wrong, but also asks her mother to show it."

"This..." Mrs. Yan was dumbfounded. It was her habit to see her husband angry and apologizing to admit her mistake. She never thought about whether she needed an apology or why she apologized.

It's pitiful to be so mean and awkward.

Master Yan slowed down this time, and the same gaze of the sword swept to Gu Sheng because: "If you really want to face, you should have killed your head at the time when Lu Jia wanted to abandon you!" I can also earn a plaque for the girls of Yanjia!"