Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (13)

Gu Sheng returned to school happily.

She knows that there is still a good show waiting for herself.

On this day, Huang Anyuan often waited for her to go to school together. There was no difference between the two.

Until Gu Sheng came to his class.

Classes in the third class are ranked according to the students' grades. One class, two classes and three classes are the key classes in the legend, and the others are ordinary class students.

Chang Hao is of course the key class in the key class - a class of students.

Huang Anyuan is in the regular class.

Gu Sheng had self-study because he sat in his seat.

A class of early self-study has never been guarded by the teacher, and the school never has to worry that a class of students will waste a lot of time.

Gu Sheng had just sat down for a long time, and the same table around him gently patted her shoulder.

Gu Sheng went to the side, her table is a girl with eyes, looks very quiet, the name is Li slowly.

"Hey, I am telling you something." Li slowly looked a little tangled.

Gu Sheng was moved with a hint of curiosity on his face.

Li slowly hesitated, still asked: "Who knows who is the dust? Our school high school, a very beautiful girl."

Gu Sheng nodded because of the nod. "I have heard of her." Even if I don't see the dust, I don't know the name.

Li slowly became more entangled. She lowered her voice and said, "I told you something. You don't want to be angry when you listen. Now the school is privately rumored to say that it is falling..." She paused. Let's continue, "I'm very close to your home, Huang'an."

Li slowly said this, but the two of them can be described as intimate.

Huang Anyuan and Chang Hao, in the eyes of all the students, are very good couples. When you dump the dust, you can easily get a dislike.

After Li slowly finished, she looked at Gu Sheng because of some concerns. She knew how much she liked Huang Anyuan, for fear that she would be sad.

Gu Sheng's reaction was somewhat unexpected. Her face was calm and she said with a smile: "They may be just ordinary classmates. I will wait for the school to go down and ask my brother Anyuan."

Li slowly saw that her hand on the side of her body had already wrinkled her clothes, and apparently her heart was not as calm as it was.

She sighed in her heart and said no more. I only hope that the two people are just ordinary classmates.

After school, Gu Sheng went out with his bag and saw Huang Anyuan waiting at the school gate.

Huang Anyuan took her bag and smiled. It didn't look like a half.

"Anyuan brother, I ask you one thing." Gu Sheng is not as happy as usual.

Huang Anyuan suddenly burst into the heart, and the face still smiled and said: "What do you say."

Gu Sheng stopped and looked at him: "I heard that you and our school have fallen into the dust, and the relationship has been somewhat intimate recently."

When she said this, her eyes fixed on Huang Anyuan.

Huang Anyuan felt that some were not used to it. His embarrassment has always looked at himself with his gaze and dependence, softly shouting his own brother, Anyuan, where has such a serious review?

He subconsciously denied it: "You don't listen to people saying that the dust is the cheerleaders who want to join the school. Please call me in the past few days, only to get closer."

Gu Sheng said in a touch: "Oh? Is it?"