Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (7)

The land area is often known.

From small to large, Chang Hao is the only one of the countless first prizes in the land that has made him fail once.

The land knows that the girl looks at the ingenious appearance of the singularity in the weekdays. Once in the examination room, the smart eyes will become extremely sharp and the face will become Very confident.

It's just that today is the first time he saw her fangs.

The little girl pulled her boyfriend behind her, and the fearless exit satirized the side of her own, like a feeding bird, cute and tight.

I always feel that she looks different from what she has seen before.

The land did not know what to think of, and suddenly laughed.

"I said Lu Xueba, what kind of beauty do you think of? You laughed like this..." Zhang Yun really couldn't think of any adjectives, but this did not prevent him from feeling novel.

Everyone knows that the school's land is cold and arrogant. In addition to a few roommates in the school on weekdays, there are very few good friends. All this time, the basketball team only sought the Zhang Yun of the land and the dormitory.

Zhang Yun did not see the land field laughing, but most of the time, the land field smiles are usually shallow lips, laughing very restrained. According to his words, this guy in the land area, even laughing, revealed a strong force.

So now he sees the land field laughing so much, as if he thinks of something that is of great interest to him, and his heart is very rare.

It was a pity that after hearing the words from the land, he immediately put a smile on him and gave him a faint look: "You think more."

He took back his mind and remembered the scene that had just happened.

Although it is said that one person is provocative, but the land thinks that he has one sentence but is not wrong.

When I encountered something, I was behind it and let a girl come out. This Huang Anyuan is really not a man.

If you change to him, you will not let your girlfriend get a little bit of criticism...

I found that my thoughts went far, and the land returned my mind and shook my head.

On the other side, Huang Anyuan took Gu Sheng for a place to eat.

"Do you know the land?" Huang Anyuan suddenly asked.

Gu Sheng shook his head because of honesty. Chang Hao and the land area, there has never been any intersection before.

However, there will be in the future. Thinking of the last look he saw, Gu Sheng was laughing in his heart.

"That's weird. I just thought that he was solving for us. I have only heard of his reputation." Huang Anyuan was somewhat puzzled.

Gu Sheng said casually: "It may be that the other party does not want to cause trouble. After all, if it is really troublesome, they are also losing money."

Huang An far nodded: "It is also true."

The two went home after dinner.

Huang Anyuan sent Gu Sheng to the downstairs. Gu Sheng was speechless because when he left, he even wanted to kiss her.

Gu Sheng knows that this little intimacy between couples is nothing, but she is not a regular. In addition to her own lover, she has no way to tolerate any man to touch herself.

She pretended to be shy and blushing and pushed Huang Anyuan away, ran back in the eyes of the other side who was depressed and funny.

Lying in his room at night, Gu Sheng began to think of the land.

It seems that this time the lover is also a male **** of cold and abstinence.