Arc:: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (28)

The air solidified in a blink of an eye.

In addition to Gu Shengyin, everyone is timidly watching the emperor, for fear of being careless, the one who initiated the fire and suffered was his own.

Under the eyes of the public, Huangfu's right arm took Gu Sheng's waist and did not move, bending over and using his left hand to force the whole person to hug.

Gu Shengyin:......

"What are you doing?" Gu Sheng took his eyes.

"Let me down."

The emperor turned a deaf ear.

"Huangfu Shaoshuai, you are forcibly hijacking a good woman!" Gu Sheng was anxious, this man, looking at the gentleman, how to follow a rogue!

Huangfu stopped and bowed his head. His lips were slightly stunned: "Under this, know who I am?"

Gu Sheng is dumb: this man, not only rogue, but also careful!

She earned hard, didn't make a profit, and worked hard, still didn't break.

Ok, strength is not on one level.

"Huangfu Shaoshuai, what do you want to do?"

Huangfu all the way to take the man into the car, throw it into the rear compartment, close the door, and sit up by himself.

In one go.

"This handsome girl is watching you, isn't it what you said? Grab people!"

The car was raised and slipped a bit. The driver in front of the car was looking at the cold and gaze of the young man and wondered how to report the news to the coach and his wife.

As for Gu Sheng, Gu Sheng was stunned.

Under the circumstances, there are people who will be robbing people and say so confident!

She tried to reason with him: "Young, this, you listen to me, we were strangers before..."

Huangfu: "Not now."

Gu Sheng: "I suddenly disappeared, my family will worry."

Huangfu: "Do not worry, don't delay your time."

Gu Sheng was suspicious of fox: "What do you want to do?"

Huangfu: "Take you back to see your parents."

Gu Sheng because: "..."

She looked down at her appearance, and the skirt was rolled around on the ground. It was full of dirt everywhere, not to mention the hair, which was full of messy beauty.

Such an image, let her go to see the parents?

No, the point is not, he just took a woman who has only seen two faces and went back to see the parents.

This is too casual!

Gu Sheng: "Young, this kind of thing is to have an emotional foundation. If you just want to find a shield, I am not suitable..."

Huangfu turned his head and looked at her seriously: "I feel very much about you. No one except me, let me do this. Since you are seen by my emperor, there is no other way to go." I didn't mean to use you as a shield."

This man has a very handsome face and can easily confuse all women when he is serious.

The premise is that he did not hear what he said.

Gu Sheng chose to shut up because of her choice.

In front of this robber logic man, she said nothing is useless.

The car drove into a building with a white carved fence.

Huangfu took Gu Sheng into the house.

A lady dressed in a navy blue dress is teasing the cat, seeing Huangfu and Gu Shengyin, and stood up in surprise: "The same wind, is this?"

The same wind is the word of Huangfu.

On the same day, Dapeng rose from the wind and lifted up to 90,000 miles.

This shows the expectations of the Emperor Huangfu on this son.

At this age, this dress, and so called the emperor's lady, Gu Sheng did not have to know who she is.

Huangfu took Gu Sheng to go forward and answered his mother's question: "Your daughter-in-law."