Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (24)

Qin Lan looked at each other's eyes, black and affectionate.

He can clearly find his own shadow from it.

He saw expectation and admiration from Gu Shengyin's eyes. Inexplicable, Qin Xiao felt that his answer would be very important.

However, after he had been silent for a long time, he said softly: "Long song, if I let you put down everything in the Tianhuang dynasty, follow me back to Daqin, are you willing?"

He saw that after the words he said, the glory in the other's eyes dimmed.

Qin Hao suddenly had an impulse to take back the words he had just said, but he did not.

Gu Sheng revealed a smile and said easily: "I am just joking with you. Hey, you know, I can't leave Tianhuang."

She looked up at the window and said, "It's not too early, you should rest early."

Then turn around and leave.

Qin Lan looked at her back, obviously straight and straight, but revealed a lonely taste.

He shook his head and smiled secretly: "How can someone who is as proud as a long song of phoenix be lonely?"

However, the next day, officials who came to receive the Daqin emperor changed people.

Qin Hao's heart jumped and asked how the Crown Prince did not come.

The official replied with a smile: "The things of His Royal Highness are busy, and there are orders for the rest of the time. For the rest of the day, I will take over the affairs of the public."

Qin Hao politely revealed a smile, the heart is secretly obsessed with the other party for the last night's things are not happy?

Big deal, see her next time... How about after seeing her? Qin Hao did not think about this problem.

But in the next few days, he never saw Gu Sheng.

Even if he personally went to the Qinghuang Palace, the news was that the Crown Prince was not there.

How slow is it, Qin Qin also understands that Huang Changge does not want to see himself.

He is also arrogant in his heart. Since the other party does not want to see himself, he is not willing to give up his face and go to Baba.

In the hall of the Qinghuang Palace, Gu Sheng asked for a round-hearted robe in the plain and white robes: "Walk?"

Bixin replied yes.

Some of her heart did not understand, obviously it seems that the Royal Crown Prince is affectionate to the King of the King, why not see him?

Of course, this is not the question she should ask. She can only hide it in her heart.

"Da Qin's envoys, they will leave in a few days," Gu Sheng asked suddenly.

Bixin respectfully said: "Yes, Your Royal Highness, there are less than five days."

Gu Sheng drank a glass of wine because of some eagerness.

Qin Lan, I see you when you are, can you really leave your heart and leave?

It's been two days.

Qin Lan suddenly found that the palace was busy, and all the palace people were in a hurry.

He was curious at the moment and asked a palaceman to ask: "But what is the big deal in this palace?"

The Naogong man stunned him, blushing for a moment, and then he replied: "Yes, His Royal Highness Prince Fengjun is choosing the right lord for the Crown Prince, we will have a new master." ""

Qin Hao only felt a bang, and there seemed to be something that exploded in his mind.

Zheng Jun... She is going to be ready to get married?

An anger rose from the bottom of his heart and reddened his eyes.

A few days ago, I also vowed to tell my heart to myself, now I want to be Zheng Jun?

Qin Lan walked coldly toward the Qinghuang Palace.