Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (1)

"Hey, let's go shopping today?" After school, someone shouted behind her.

Gu Sheng smiled back because of some embarrassment: "I don't know what to do today. In the afternoon, Anyuan has a basketball game."

When the people in the classroom were gone, Gu Sheng slowly began to pack up his own things and sort out the story of the world.

This one childhood sweetheart can't resist the story of the real goddess.

This body owner often squats, and his boyfriend Huang Anyuan grew up together. The family conditions of the two families are similar, and the same community is also living. It is a true portrayal of childhood happiness.

He is a girl with a particularly simple nature. In her world of more than a decade, she has been thinking about taking a good university in the future and looking for a job that can make money to honor her parents.

When the two were fifteen years old, Huang Anyuan confessed to Chang Yi, and the two were logically together.

The two people have a good relationship. High school also went to the same school. Chang Hao loves Huang Anyuan. She feels that, according to their feelings, they will go to college together after a few years, then get married and have children. She never doubts that the two can love sweetness for the rest of their lives.

She never thought that the mind of a man would change.

Perhaps she knows that men's minds will change, but they never count Huang Anyuan in those men.

Chang Hao feels that two people have more than ten years of feelings that nothing can be destroyed.

But reality tells her that nothing is impossible.

In the beginning, she just heard some rumors. It is said that the school basketball captain Huang Anyuan and the school flower dumped dust and the two people walked closer.

Dumping dust, people are as famous as their name. Even if she is still in high school, even if she hasn't fully opened, the face that is now showing up is enough to be worthy of four words.

At that time, Huang Anyuan and Chang Hao were famous model couples in the school. Even the teachers in the school knew about the two. Just watching them two really good feelings, often and year-round is the first grade of the grade, did not delay learning, and did not say anything.

Someone is not worthy of the usual, and she ran to tell her the news.

However, Chang Yi does not believe that Huang Anyuan's handsome man will play basketball. There are many girls who like him in the school. It's not that there have been no rumors before. It turns out that those are just the wind.

She has been stubbornly convinced of her own judgment, until I saw Huang Anyuan and the dusting two hands holding hands intimately together.

Chang Hao was shocked at the time, but still remembered to consider Huang Anyuan's face. He did not go to the question on the spot, but asked him to give himself an explanation when they went home together at night.

"Hey, I am just a good friend with dust. You don't believe what's outside." Huang Anyuan seems to be particularly afraid of what often misses. It is also an explanation and a swearing swear that he has only one person in his heart.

Chang Hao chose to believe him.

But not long after, she once again saw Huang Anyuan accompanying the dust to go shopping.

This time I can't explain it with any so-called good friends, because I often watched the two kissed.

On the streets where people come and go, they ignore the gaze of others.

Chang Hao only felt that her heart was cold at the time. She could not comfort herself. Huang Anyuan made this kind of thing with other girls while loving her.

She did not hesitate to ask Huang Anyuan to break up.

Even if you say it, your heart is like a knife.

But such a man, she dislikes.