Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS beautiful new love (6)

In the land area, Lincheng Yizhong is a veritable master of learning.

This time, the roommate of the land and the dormitory, Zhang Yun, was stunned by the group of the school basketball team. He said that he must find a way to let Lu Xueba sort out the key points of this mid-term exam for them. Otherwise, rely on them. I don't burn incense on weekdays, and I'm going to hold the Buddha's foot style.

In order to complete the task, Zhang Yun also made a lot of effort, and it was hard to pull the land to make a bet. Soon after, there was a basketball game in Lincheng No. 1 and No. 3, after all, it was a team glory for the school. Land to see the game, if one wins, the land will promise to give the basketball team members the test focus.

Zhang Yun said this to the basketball team: "Brothers, buddies can only help you here, and you can't play happily on the weekends. It depends on your efforts in this game."

Therefore, there is a scene in which the players of this group are playing on the court one by one.

"Go! I am going to treat you this evening, and Lu Xueba is also following!" The basketball captain of the first one said happily that the group did not wait for the land to refuse, and took the person away.

The thing is so smart, just in the evening, Huang Anyuan also took Gu Sheng to eat.

The two schools are close to each other, and there are only a few places where the prices are cheaper and more suitable for students to consume. It happens that the two sides have met together.

"Hey, this is not the defeat of today's men, the three people?" One of the basketball players saw Huang Anyuan, said a tone of thorns.

In a blink of an eye, he saw Gu Shengyin around Huang Anyuan and recognized it at a glance.

Who is Chang Hao? The first grade of the first grade of Lincheng No. 3 Middle School, on behalf of the three winners who won the first prize of the National Intelligent Mathematics Competition.

It is also the only one who once defeated the land and let him only win the second prize.

"Isn't this a common affair in the three? I heard that you are the girlfriend of this guy? Hey, let me say, this is not a flower inserted in it?"

Huang Anyuan is tall and handsome. In terms of appearance, Chang Hao and he are definitely worthy of the match. The boys in that one say that it is obviously going to happen.

When the land heard it, the brow was already wrinkled.

Sure enough, Huang Anyuan was furious when he heard this, and stepped forward to look at each other and watched the conflict.

Gu Sheng is still unwilling to come out to eat and eat something, and the obvious number of the other party is dominant.

She pulled the sleeves of Huang Anyuan and waited until he couldn't understand it.

Gu Sheng, the middle school student who looked at the speech: "I am the regular of the three, I seem to know you? But I am sorry, I have not heard of you, who are you? What do I do with my family and friends? If you care, don't bother you."

When she said this, her tone was very real, and there was no arrogance in her look, but no matter who she was, she could hear the ridicule in this discourse.

Translate, the meaning of this sentence is: Which green onion are you? Also come to control my aunt?

The boys in that one were really not stunned, but they couldn't get angry at a girl. They had to swear to Huang Anyuan: "If you encounter something, you will let a woman go out. Are you a personal man?"

"Enough." Gu Sheng, who stood on the side and did not speak, looked at the calm face and looked at the half-pointed anger. Gu Sheng said to the boy, "Don't you want to invite me to dinner?"

The boy heard the land opened his mouth and said nothing. He took it with him.

When the land was left, he took a deep look at Gu Sheng.