Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (29)

Gu Shengyin:......

Sure enough, it is still a straight system.

That's right, now she looks like this, she could have avoided it.

On that day, who sent the assassin did not need to say more. At this moment, when she was about to hurt Qin Lan, she had already saved the person directly.

But at that time, her mind changed her mind and changed her mind. Instead, she sent herself up.

First, she needs an opportunity to thoroughly understand Qin Xin's heart; second. She wants to let the phoenix songs completely turn over.

Nothing is a heavier bargaining than himself.

Anyway, the angle is calculated by myself, she can be sure that she just looks dangerous and does not have real life danger.

Only when it is dangerous enough, Fenghuang and Fengjun can hate the people behind the scenes.

She also deliberately smashed the system, and must make herself innocent.

Only she did not think that Qin Hao's reaction would be so big, only a glance, let her see it hurt.

She really wanted to open her eyes immediately and tell him that she was fine.

The system blocked her: "Host, please don't fall short."

Gu Sheng was a little colder because of his heart, and he obeyed the system.

Late at night.

The entire Qinghuang Palace is brightly lit.

Not only Qin Lan, but also the Fenghuang, Fengjun, and the Taiyuan and Gongren who are full of houses.

What the doctor said, if the person still wakes up tonight, I am afraid that it is true...

Everyone is watching her, but looking at the calm look of the bed, where is the half a point to wake up?

Feng Jun has been unable to restrain his tears.

Fenghuang as a king of a country is naturally impossible to cry, but looking at her red eyes, tight lips, I can imagine that the pain and expectation in my heart is no less than Feng Jun.

In contrast, Qin Lan has to be much calmer.

But this calmness is more painful and desperate than hysteria.

The hospital came first, and carefully examined the crown clerk on the bed, shook his head and retreated to the side.

Feng Jun finally couldn't help but cry out.

A little bit past, the people on the bed still have no movements, and the first dawn of dawn is about to appear.

Everyone is no longer hopeful, they are here, just want to spend more time with her.

"Water..."

In the silence, suddenly a weak call came out.

Qin Xiao's reaction was sluggish for a moment, and he simply suspected that he was too eager in his heart, so that there was an illusion.

Fenghuang was the first to react. She said with great joy: "I don't want to bring water."

After the speech, he shouted to the side: "Taiwan!" No one heard it. In the calm voice of Fenghuang, it was shaking slightly.

Qin Xiao turned a little slow, and the people on the bed were still weak, but they were really real and opened their eyes!

For seven days, the tears he had not fallen for seven days finally fell at this moment.

He looked like this, because he was so distressed, but she could not get up and hugged him, telling him that she would never leave him.

The doctor carefully examined the body because of the examination, and his expression was still unbelievable.

In the end, she went to Fenghuang for a ceremony: "Your Majesty, great joy! His Royal Highness the Queen has regained consciousness and has left the statement as dangerous. For the rest, just spend your time and adjust it for a while."