Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (20)

"Su Keqing, Su Keqing, I am wrong, I should not marry you, I should not make bad thoughts hurt you, I am really wrong, I confessed..." She said incoherently to Gu Shengyin.

Gu Sheng seems to be scared by her, and some of them took a step back and there was a hand behind her.

It is He Junyan.

At this time, a few people who had been kept by the bed, the two middle-aged men and women dressed in the front of Gu Shengyin.

"This, presumably it is Su Keqing? I am Su Qing's mother. This time we are sunny, it is really sorry." The woman looked at her thirties, and the well-maintained face was deep. Apologize.

"Everyone is a classmate. Can you forgive us for being sunny?" The woman looked at Gu Sheng because of her eagerness.

She listened to her daughter's words. This incident is actually aimed at this girl. If this girl named Su Keqing does not care, the latter thing will not be so serious.

From the beginning of Su Keqing's entrance, she was looking at her. This girl's clothing and accessories are extraordinary, and her eyebrows are arrogant. At first glance, she is a delicate lady who has been pampered by her family.

Such a girl is also the easiest to be softened.

He Junyan frowned and pulled Su Keqing behind him.

He whispered to Su Qing's mother: "This lady is a parent. You can understand it for your daughter. But as a guardian of Su Ke, I can't stand the reaction of others to her." On the head."

"Or do you know what your daughter intended to do with our family?"

Su Qing's mother looked at her daughter with some worries. They kept her for one night. Su Qing's basically said that she had already said it.

Su Qing mother is afraid that this is the case. To put it another way, if anyone wants to do something about her daughter, she is afraid that she will have a hard time thinking about it. Where will it be forgiven?

Sure enough, when He Junyan learned that Su Qing was only because of jealousy, he wanted to write a scare Su can, after actually wanting to tear her clothes and ruin her innocence, a handsome face can be Use dark clouds to describe.

"If you apologize, you don't have to say it. I don't have any reason to forgive this." He Junyan looked coldly at Su Qing's parents who seemed to be a bit shy.

"How about it, just like that!"

"People have already finished reading, let's leave first." He nodded to the two policemen and took Gu Sheng because he left.

The other girls who stayed in the ward and the teacher Li Wei were shocked. They knew that this was the time of Su Qingqian, and they could comfort themselves. This is just a mischief of the girl, no malicious.

However, no one thought that behind this prank, there would be such a malicious mind hidden!

The police's concern is different. He is very curious. Su Qing clearly has a well-planned plan. Why do people escape and they faint inside? And they see what they have, so they will be so big. Stimulation.

Unfortunately, they may never know.

"Uncle He, Uncle He, I have a handache!" Gu Sheng shouted with a frown.

He Junyan took a handful of Gu Sheng's hand, but it was still tight, as if he was afraid that he would let go of his own treasure.

He is really scared at this moment: In case the girl named Su Qing has succeeded, what will happen to her own feelings?

He didn't dare to think about that possibility, for fear that he would not be able to go crazy if he thought about it.