Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (33)

He Junyan stood in the room, his back to the door and his eyes closed.

This is Gu Sheng's request.

After the banquet, he was brought here by Gu Sheng, and made the above request.

"Okay, open your eyes and look back."

He Junyan turned around and saw the most beautiful scene of this life.

Her little girl put on a flaming rose dress, the skirt skirted, and the long back swing spread behind her, as if the flowers were blooming under her.

Her long hair was raised high, revealing a long-shaped neck with a beautiful shape, and the pearl earrings of the finger size were radiant, but the skin of her jade was not warm and delicate.

Her bright and delicate lips are like the first dewy flowers that just bloomed in early spring.

She stood there, slim, like the gods of love and beauty in Greek mythology, tempting the world.

He Junyan is almost unable to control the first step. The first sentence of the opening is: "Do not wear this in front of others."

He will be jealous, such a beautiful, such love, can only be left to him to see.

Gu Sheng pushed his hand out because of his hand, and the body turned softly, as if the flower was in full bloom, the long skirt was peeled off along the force, revealing the most attractive side.

He Junyan almost red eyes for a moment, a fire rising up his belly: this little goblin, there is nothing in it!

Gu Sheng stepped on the red carpet with bare feet and stepped forward toward the man who was ready to go.

She gently picked up his tie and pulled him into his side, exhaling like a blue: "Tonight, I will pack it for you."

He Junyan subconsciously reached out and embraced, full of soft and warm fragrance.

The beautiful woman is so sentimental, as a man, there is no reason to refuse.

What's more, for He Junyan, this beautiful woman is still chasing countless times of love in his dreams.

Rao is Gu Sheng because he is ready, and the enthusiasm of the man still makes her somewhat unbearable.

It seems... some overdone? She thought of it in confusion.

"Enough... enough..." This is the woman's intermittent voice.

Then there was a man's hoarse breath: "No... not enough, not enough..."

"Love... you call me..."

"He...he...jun Yan..." The woman's intermittent voice came out.

He Junyan's malicious move: "Well?"

Gu Sheng is speechless, how is this man so bad?

But... it's really hard.

She simply closed her eyes and broke the jar. "Uncle! He Uncle... um~"

The man is finally satisfied.

The interior is awkward.

The next day, Gu Sheng woke up in the teeth. Sure enough, a man who has been abstinence for too long, can't help it!

She noticed the warm touch on her side, she didn't look at it, and she slammed it through an elbow.

Why was she tossed too much last night, this elbow has no power at all, not to mention a man who is "strong and strong".

A movement in the quilt, a body has been entangled: "Love woke up? So spirited? It seems that last night..."

The man wants to stop, but both know what he is saying.

This is cheap and sells!

Gu Sheng knew that he could not withstand another round of destruction.

She quickly turned over, and the soreness on her body made her want to burst again.

"Uncle He is early." She smiled.