Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (35)

Lu Zijun found the small yard of Gu Shengyin at the address above the newspaper.

In fact, since the newspaper broke the address, there are many people in this small yard who want to come in.

It's just that Huangfu had already thought of this. Now this small yard has been guarded by a number of heavily armed soldiers. No one wants to hit anyone inside.

Lu Zijun could not get close.

As soon as he gets closer, someone will point his gun at him.

After a day of observance, Lu Zijun felt that he had nothing to see. He sorted out his dress and came to the door.

Before the guards asked questions, he politely said: "I am a friend of the owner of this yard. I don't know if I can go in and visit?"

The guard glanced at him and asked, "What is the name? Which one to look for?"

"Lu Zijun, look for Yan Ruohua."

I heard that this little white face is looking for their young lady. The man specially looked at him a few times. This said: "Wait a moment, I will go in and scream."

Is there such a big spectrum? Lu Zijun is dissatisfied.

Soon the man came out, watching Lu Zijun's eyes a little weird: "We are not handsome lady said she does not know you. I said that your kid will not be a newspaper reporter? These two people I met these two days More gone!"

Lu Zijun said quickly: "Yan Ruohua really wants to marry Huang Shuo Shaoshuai? I am really her friend..."

The guards are already impatient and arrogant: "If you don't know, you don't know, don't block the door here!"

Lu Zijun stood on the side and didn't know what he was up to now.

Yan Ruohua, who has never been seen by him, has never seen it before, has to become a young lady, become the mistress of Yuncheng?

Under the sun, is there anything more ridiculous than this?

He felt that he should see Yan Ruohua, but why did he want to see her, what to do after meeting, he had no thoughts in his heart.

Seeing that the sky was getting dark, Lu Zijun turned and prepared to go home.

As a result, something fell on top of his head.

He was black in front of him and he didn't know anything.

When he woke up, he found himself in a strange room.

The style of the whole room is very concise, sitting in front of the desk, sitting in a military uniform.

Very familiar.

Lu Zijun got up and saw the person clearly.

This eye, his heart could not help but tremble.

He recognized this terrible man, the imperial concubine.

He thought that he would not have a cross in his life.

Huangfu seemed to find that he woke up, stopped what he was writing, and stood up.

As soon as he stood up, Lu Zijun felt that the pressure he faced was suddenly greater.

Huangfu is very tall, looking at Lu Zijun's eyes with a hint of condescending taste: "Mr. Lu, you are looking for my fiancee, is there anything?"

Sure enough for Yan Ruohua!

Lu Zijun knows that he did not have any intersection with Huangfu.

Now, the only relationship is his ex-wife, who is Huang's current fiancee.

He took the courage to look at Huangfu.

The other person's posture is tall and straight, his eyebrows are handsome, and his identity is even higher.

A man who is enough to make all men self-defeating.

Why? Yan Ruohua, the woman, after leaving herself, can still find such a good man?

The ghost made a difference, he came up with a sentence:

"Huangfu Shaoshuai, your fiancée, who used to marry someone, do you know?"