Arc: Meng Xiaoqingmei VS Meimei Xinhuan (29)

Gu Sheng went to Gu Shili because of this purpose.

She is a little uneasy: "There was a policeman who came to the school to find me today. Ten sisters, we will not have anything to do."

Gu Shili heard a smile: "You can rest assured that this thing has nothing to do with us, even if it really has a relationship, I can become irrelevant to us."

Gu Sheng actually has some understanding of Gu Shili's background. With her father's position in the dark, this Lincheng, there is really no one who dares to move her.

Gu Shili smashed the head of Gu Shengyin: "Reassured, are you ten sisters? Nothing will happen. Look at you, haven't slept these days? Dark circles have become like this."

Gu Sheng was helpless because she was helpless, but she was deliberate, but she was only worried about her.

Knowing what happened in the school, Chang Da and Chang Ma are the two most hearted.

When they didn't know, the daughter actually had such a thrilling thing. If it was almost... the girl, it was about ruining their family!

Often, my father has no way to get out of work, and my mother always spends her days with her daughter, whether she is at school or after school. She really can't be assured.

I also learned that the girl in their school was for Huang Anyuan to deal with it.

Even if my father often knows in my heart, this thing can't be blamed on Huang Anyuan, and my heart will inevitably give him a sigh of anger.

If it wasn't for Huang Anyuan to provoke people, would this happen?

Chang Ma was accompanied by Gu Sheng for half a month of study.

Say, he said, Gu Sheng finally persuaded her not to send herself again tomorrow.

However, when she was out of school the next day, Gu Sheng saw an unexpected person at the school gate.

"Lu Xueba?" Gu Sheng greeted him because of the accident.

"You didn't have a class today?" Gu Sheng asked strangely.

Just after school, although the distance between the three middle schools is not very far, it still takes a certain amount of time to walk.

In the case of normal class, it is impossible for the land to arrive at the entrance of the third lieutenant colonel at this time.

The land looked softly at her: "I am waiting for you."

What he didn't tell her was that he had been reluctant to worry about her since he heard about the dust.

Every day, when you go to school, you have to come and watch her go to school, or be picked up by the parents, in order to let go.

When she went to school today, she did not see her mother accompany her, and he took the initiative to appear at the school gate of the third.

Gu Sheng was squinting: "Wait for me to do? Is it for me to invite you to dinner?"

Lu Wen heard a smile: "You don't say that I almost forgot, you still owe me a meal."

"Okay, okay, I invite you to dinner today. I will call my mom first." Gu Sheng took out his mobile phone.

At this time, if she does not say a night in advance, she is expected to worry about her death.

Sure enough, the regular mother who received the phone asked a lot, and finally decided that she was a good friend to eat, and that the family would send her back, only to let go.

"Let's go. But today, you may have to trouble you and send me home." Gu Sheng smiled because of sly.

"Okay." The land looked at her curled eyes, and said that even if you don't say it, I also want to watch you safely and safely.

After the meal, the land will be sent to the doorstep.

"I am here, Lu Xueba, goodbye." Gu Sheng waved toward the land.

"I am waiting for you here tomorrow morning." Lu said this sentence, did not wait for Gu Sheng due to the reaction time, turned and walked back.