Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (24)

Under the old witness of the Yanjiaben family, Mrs. Yan and Master Yan signed and left the book.

Gu Sheng also personally signed a handwritten book, saying that he would have no relationship with Yanjia in the future. Master Yan also signed his name on the top.

Fortunately, Xiaoxiao and Lin Ma were both dowry as Gu Sheng, and they were all in the hands of Gu Sheng, who could go directly with Gu Sheng.

Mrs. Yan... No, it should be called Zhao's now. Under the "supervision" of the two old servants sent by Yan, only two clothes were changed, and even the jewelry on the body was cleaned. Only then went out.

When he stepped out of the Yanfu Mansion, Zhao's body shrank.

She has no idea how long it has not been taken out of this threshold. The outside of the threshold is just like another world for her.

Gu Sheng understands her mind. Most of the time, in fact, it is not the outside world, but the world she imagined in her own heart.

It is not this door that closes them, but herself.

The carriage has been parked outside the door, and it is a smile in advance.

Gu Sheng helped Zhao to get on the carriage and arrived at the platform and bought a ticket to Yuncheng.

Zhao was the first time to go so far, and it was the first time to take the train. For the first time, he was sitting in the same space with so many strangers.

All of this is so strange to her, also called her afraid.

Zhao himself was not sure, and gave her another chance. She dared not say those words again.

But...

She looked up and saw her daughter, her Ruohua, sitting so close to her.

No matter what the price is, everything is worth it.

After arriving in Yuncheng, Zhao's eyes could not be turned.

On the street here, there are all kinds of people, she even saw the white-skinned golden hair!

Many women wore clothes that she had never seen before, and there was a scent passing by them, and there were many people sitting in the car pulled by people.

Gu Sheng took her back to the rented yard.

"This is where you live in Ruohua?" Zhao asked in surprise.

Unlike the standard old-style house in Yan's Mansion, there are quite a few new things in this small yard.

After the arrival of the special Gu Sheng, for the sake of comfort, after consulting the owner of the hospital, he put on a translucent glass window, put on the curtains of his own design, and placed a soft sofa in the room.

Whether it is glass, sofa, or overhead lights, Zhao has never seen it.

What she saw and heard in this half-day is like subverting the perception of the past thirty years.

The rooms are ready to be packed.

When Zhao was in the shower, he looked at the bathtub and was amazed by the half-day.

"These, Yan Jia has not seen it!" She suddenly had a secret sneak in her heart, these things, I am afraid that Yan Ye has never seen it.

He thought that he and Ruohua would not go well after coming out. Where do you know that life here is much better than that of Xianping City.

But she also knows that these things are definitely not something that ordinary people can enjoy.

In the evening, she finished her grooming and wore Gu Sheng for a long time after she was tweaked for her "sleepwear". Finally, she took Gu Sheng and asked quietly: "In this place, you must spend a lot of money? We are outside now. Still have to save some flowers."