Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (18)

Gu Sheng did not even see how the man actually acted.

The man who was sitting on the bed last second, is standing in front of her now.

Her body was suddenly shackled by a force, and then a kiss that could not be refused pressed towards her.

What is this development!

Gu Sheng smelled a light lotus fragrance on the man, which made her a little surprised, so the overbearing man would use the perfume of lotus fragrance?

This kind of thinking only lasted for a moment, and there are more important things in front of you.

Gu Sheng flashed through the white light that was not visible to the naked eye. She tried to use the power of light to break free from men.

However, the man seemed to perceive her purpose. The arm that held her waist suddenly pressed hard, and Gu Sheng dissipated the light force that only felt that she had gathered.

Who is he?

"Don't struggle."

A low voice sounded in her mind, and it seemed that with a strange power, Gu Sheng actually had an idea that he was unwilling to struggle because of his heart.

Then... she was kissed through.

It seems that there is a very pure energy injected into the body of Gu Shengyin along the lips of the two men. She found that the injury that has never changed in her body has been repaired in an instant.

What makes her most strange is that this kiss actually gave her a feeling of deja vu, and even made her somewhat obsessed with it.

She didn't know how long the kiss lasted. Gu Sheng could feel that the man had vented all the emotions into the kiss. The forbearance and some kind of feeling she didn't understand made her instinctively not want to struggle.

The end of a faint kiss, Gu Sheng, as he gasped and looked up, fell into the same blue eyes of the man.

The eyes are deep, as if everything in the world can be contained inside, but no existence can leave a mark in these eyes.

No, there is still, Gu Sheng saw his own shadow in his eyes because of clarity.

She couldn't help but raise her hand and put on the man's eyes.

The man did not move, letting her move.

"Who are you..." Gu Sheng asked for some confusion.

The man stared at him, and there was not much expression on his handsome face. He said: "You man."

Gu Sheng because: "..."

It seems as if I have been awake for a moment.

She stepped back and calmed down on her face: "This gentleman, you may have mistaken people. I can be sure that I have never seen you, and it is even more impossible for you to say that we are the same relationship. ""

When she came to this body, Angela had just come to the human world, and it was impossible to know other human beings, let alone a lover.

The man looked up at him and seemed to have a warmth in his eyes: "Are you sure?"

Gu Sheng looked back at him because he didn't evade: "I am sure."

"When I kissed you, didn't you feel?"

"When I hugged you, don't you feel familiar?"

"Ankera, you just forgot something."

Gu Sheng is suspicious because he is not a human being. But from heaven?

Impossible, Gu Sheng is very certain, only Angel An Angel came to the world in the whole story.

Who is this man?