Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (18)

He Junyan returned to his room after saying goodbye to Gu Sheng.

However, in less than an hour, his door was ringing.

He Junyan's eyebrows pick one: this point will still bother him, except for a little girl who will not have anyone.

Sure enough, He Junyan got up and opened the door, and saw Gu Shengyin, who was pitifully standing at the door with his pillow. She was wearing a white pajamas and her hair was slightly messy, like a timid rabbit.

He hadn't had time to speak, and the little girl looked at him: "Uncle He, I am afraid I can't sleep..."

He Junyan sighed and found that he really did not take the other side.

Let people come in and close the door.

He Junyan looked helplessly at her: "Do you know that there are no ghosts at all?"

Gu Sheng was glaring at him: "But I am afraid, I can't sleep."

He Junyan got up: "Then I will send you back to the room, watching you fall asleep?"

Gu Sheng thought about it and nodded.

The two went to the room of Gu Shengyin.

Gu Sheng was lying back on the bed, and He Junyan sat down and took a book to watch.

However, after half an hour passed, Gu Sheng was still very big because of his eyes.

He Junyan was helpless and got up and turned off the lights.

Gu Sheng said with a short scream: "He uncle, don't go!"

He Junyan sat down at her bed and quickly reached out and held the body she wanted to get up: "He uncle is not going, He is not here with you." He was just afraid of turning on the lights to make her sleep.

He felt the little girl listen to her words and slowly calm down and breathe a sigh of relief.

"Uncle He... Uncle He, I really want to be scared to death today." After a while, He Junyan thought she was asleep, and the little **** the bed suddenly came up with a sentence.

He Junyan patiently screamed at her: "All passed, those are fake, and Uncle He is by your side, don't be afraid."

Gu Sheng continued to say: "I thought about it at that time, what if I suddenly died? He uncle will be very sad?"

He Junyan heard the word "death" shrinking, and he didn't want to say aloud: "Don't say such unlucky words!"

Seems to be aware that his tone is too harsh, and he then softened his voice: "With Uncle He, no one dares to bully."

Gu Sheng nodded and pulled out a hand from the quilt and fumbled and grabbed He Junyan's hand: "I can't bear it, I don't want to have another 'love' next to him, then I'm not Remember me."

He Junyan laughed: "No, love is unique. He uncle guarantees that only one person is alone."

Gu Sheng closed his eyes because of satisfaction.

He Junyan perceives that the breathing of the people in the room is getting lighter and lighter. He whispered softly: "Love?"

no respond.

He wanted to get up and leave, only to find that his hand was kept in her hand.

Grasping your own hands, compared with your own, is so small, so soft.

He Junyan suddenly remembered the little girl that year and took the initiative to get close to herself for the first time. At that time, she was only a little tall, sitting on her own, and she only came to her chest.

A sway, it has been so many years.

He Junyan felt a lot of emotions, and gently opened the hand of Gu Shengyin, gave her a cover and went out.