Arc: Heavenly Queen VS Wild Hearts (12)

"Blessing?"

After the blessings saw where they were taken, the heart was a bit horrible.

He knows the Crown Prince, not only knows, but is still very familiar.

In fact, he always felt that His Royal Highness had nothing to say to his own son. He also advised him when he chose to cooperate with His Eighth.

If you have a good future, Feng Jun will not do it. What else is the son who is not satisfied?

Unfortunately, Shi Qingyi did not listen to him.

It's not enough to follow the things that Shi Qingyi has made, fearing that he will die ten times.

If you pass on your heart, you will be self-sufficient.

"Think about what to do." Gu Sheng said with a faint look.

"In the carriage in front of the tea house at the gate of the city, is your wife and the son of just two years old?"

Chuanfu suddenly looked up, this thing, he is very covert, how did this know?

His eyes suddenly became amazed, only to feel that the voice of His Royal Highness was very pleasant.

"You have explained everything you have done honestly. I promise that if your family does not participate in this matter, I will protect them."

If you pass the blessing, you will listen to this sentence in your heart. If you are a dead person, don't you say that the son will not let go of himself? If it is honestly accounted for, the Royal Crown Prince can still promise to keep his family safe.

Gu Sheng waited quietly for his reply, she knew that he would promise himself.

Sure enough. Chuanfu suddenly raised his head and looked at her: "I can guarantee the peace of my wife and son by the imperial court."

Gu Sheng did not speak, and Bixin, standing next to her, spoke up: "What are you, and dare to question our Highness?"

Chu Fufu shrank a little and finally spoke up.

One piece, one pile, started from the scene of the "slapping and saving people" arranged by the son of the family, until the son of the son got the trust of the phoenix song, and in her temple, God did not know what to do. Finally, the "big righteousness" report.

Shi Qingyi's long songs to Huang are always false.

Chuanfu finished these words and added one sentence: "The villain used to know that the other people have cooperated, but the identity of the person is very mysterious. The villain has never been aware of her identity until the day before. ""

He looked up cautiously and looked at Gu Sheng because: "The person who conspired with my son is your sister, the Eight Queens."

Without the anger of his imagination, His Royal Highness heard the news and did not seem to have much reaction.

Isn't she the best relationship with His Royal Highness? Being betrayed by the person closest to you, whoever is in the heart will not feel good?

Chuanfu's doubts in his heart, but he did not dare to ask.

"I will send people to check what you said, if there is a half-word..."

Chuanfu quickly said: "If there is a half-word, it is said that the villain must not die!"

"Come on!" Gu Sheng called out loudly.

Someone came in outside.

"Take it, look at it, don't lose anything."

"Yes!"

Gu Sheng blinked because of some exhaustion, and the heart around him quickly came over to massage her.

She is also a bit embarrassed in her heart. Today, this kind of thing is really not suitable for her to know.

"Reassure, this palace is not the one who waits for the killing and killing." Gu Sheng said as if she knew her mind, said faintly.