Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (18)

Gu Sheng said the default by silence.

The Crown Prince did not like it, and Feng Jun had no choice.

Those people have returned home and have been waiting for the will of the palace.

As a result, the two kings of the four emperors, the four emperors, were settled down, and only the imperial court's lieutenant had not yet been settled.

Not to say Zheng Jun, even the side of the king, there is no purpose to seal down.

Everyone is discussing indiscriminately. I don't know what attitude the palace has on this.

The Fenghuang is also awkward, and this eldest daughter, everything is good, but it seems that she has been raised too proudly, and her vision is really high.

But no matter what you say, even if it is angry, Gu Sheng is not willing to compromise.

She bluntly said that she did not like it. Even if she was married, the two would only be respectful.

For the first time, Fenghuang felt that it was not a good thing to be too close to this daughter.

If you used to go directly to the sacred tribute of marriage, the long song would not say anything.

But now, she pulled her sleeve and looked reluctant, and Fenghuang actually found that she could not bear to force her.

Even the Fenghuang himself felt that he should find the best woman in the world for the eldest daughter.

Just dragging it, half a month passed.

At the Fenghuang Wanshou Festival, people came from neighboring countries with distant prairie.

To put it bluntly, the Daqin Dynasty and the Tianhuang Dynasty in neighboring countries are two completely different countries.

It is said that it is completely opposite to the Tianhuang dynasty. Men are emperors, officials, and women stay at home to teach each other, even having children, is also a woman's business.

This is completely impossible in the eyes of the people of the Tianhuang Dynasty.

In the eyes of the people of the Daqin dynasty, the Tianhuang dynasty was all a woman, and it was simply unintelligible.

It is precisely because of the completely different systems of the two dynasties that there is no conflict between the two sides. For thousands of years, they have always been in harmony with each other, and even the relationship is very good.

This time, the Emperor of the Great Emperor, the Daqin Dynasty sent the emperor to represent the Emperor of the Daqin Dynasty to come to the birthday.

"His Royal Highness, this day, the phoenix dynasty is really like the rumor, the women who run out are all women." Among the gorgeous team, there was a whisper in the front carriage.

"It's also fun." A lazy and gorgeous voice came out.

The voice of the previous speech continued: "Women are emperors, and they are officials, and they are unheard of. It is really strange."

The male voice with a gorgeous voice said: "Nothing is impossible. We think they are strange. In their eyes, maybe we still feel weird."

This gorgeous team attracted the attention of many people on the road. People coming and going have speculated that this car is sitting in the car.

I finally waited for the day of Fenghuang Wanshou Festival.

Fenghuang was a banquet in the Tianhuang Temple of Tianhuang Palace.

Sitting on her side, she is dressed in Feng Jun.

Gu Sheng, as the Crown Prince, was sitting in the first position on the left side of Feng Jun.

The phoenix song, which has been banned for several months, was finally released by this opportunity.

She is thinking about it, regaining the mother's favor with her precious gift.

"The Daqin dynasty ambassador, with the emperor of the Daqin dynasty, ordered the death of the Emperor of the Phoenix dynasty!"

The voice of the palace people attracted everyone's attention.

The group of ministers who were present turned around and looked at the entrance to the main hall.