Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (23)

Gu Sheng was awkward for a moment, and immediately approached Qin Lan, whispered in his ear and said: "This palace wants to have a hero to save the United States, but unfortunately... I don't give this to this palace. Opportunity."

Qin Hao's face is unchanged: "If a long song is willing to sacrifice the image, the king is naturally willing to be the hero who saves the beauty."

The two men whispered, but they were worried about the courtiers of Daqin.

This... Your Royal Highness will not look at the Crown Prince of the Tianhuang Dynasty, right?

Although the Emperor's Highness is extraordinary, his appearance is also rare, and he is a pair of monks together with His Royal Highness.

However, it is the Crown Prince of Tianhuang that cannot stand up!

It is impossible for Tianhuang to marry his own royal servant. Is it true that the ministers are shocked: Is it necessary for His Royal Highness to marry him to Tianhuang?

No matter how embarrassing the Dachen emperors are, Gu Shengyin and Qin Lan are a kind of interest, a smile, and look harmonious.

In the following days, Gu Sheng was acquainted with the ambassadors in the daily life of the various places in the city. In a few days, the Daqin envoys had a lot of impressions and changes on Tianhuang.

Although it is very strange to say that a woman is the master of the house, but in the past few days, the people of Tianhuang have a rich life. It is no worse for women to earn money to support their families than Daqin's men. Daqin's envoys gradually got used to it.

It's just that he is under the lord of his own king, and the Imperial Reserve of Tianhuang is too close, which really teaches people a headache.

But there is no way for the vassals to take this sire completely. Yu Wang is the youngest son of Daqin Emperor and Empress. There are big brothers and sisters who are nearly ten years old. The Daqin future king who is already a hard-core man, the three highest-ranking people of Daqin are very fond of this Highness, almost called Responsive, he developed his temperament.

If he made any decision, it was not for the ministers to be able to persuade them.

Gu Sheng felt that although these two people were a little embarrassed these days, there was no substantial progress.

She is very certain that Qin Xiao is not unintentional to herself. If she gives enough time to the two, she is confident that the two can come together.

However, after all, Qin Lan was the person of the Daqin dynasty. He came to Tianhuang only to be a ambassador, and he would go back sooner or later.

Seeing that the days of Daqin's envoys were getting closer and closer, Gu Sheng felt that he should take the next dose of medicine.

That night.

Gu Sheng came to the palace where Qin Lan lived because he avoided the palace.

"It's not the style of a king's emperor in the middle of the night," Qin said with a smile.

Gu Sheng did not laugh because of it.

Qin Lan was a bit strange. He turned around and saw Gu Sheng's serious face.

"What's wrong?" Unconsciously, he also looked good.

Gu Sheng stared at him with unremarkable attention: "Hey, my phoenix song is your heart, do you understand?"

Qin Hao was dumb, he did not think that the other party actually said it so untwisting.

But he turned to think about it too, the woman of Tianhuang did not want to be as subtle as they were.

He did not answer, but smiled carelessly: "What does the Crown Prince want to say?"

He saw that when he asked this, there was a disappointment in the other's face.

This made his heart frett, and a trace of uneasiness spread quietly.

Gu Sheng stared at him and asked seriously: "Hey, if I ask you for the gift of Zhengjun, are you willing to do it?"