Arc: Innocent little flower fairy VS human rich beauty (14)

"Kill him! Steal something to eat, hit!"

In this magnificent palace of the Ming Dynasty, there is always no such corner.

A group of gorgeous seven- and eight-year-old children are kicking and kicking around a child of the same age.

The reason is that the child secretly took a pastry that the two princes used to feed the fish.

The child who steals is Yu Wenrui.

He was born with memories and lived in a cold palace.

Her mother is a mad woman, the only normal thing is to take care of his old cockroach.

The beggar told him that his mother-in-law was once the most favored emperor of the emperor. Because he was framed, even if he was pregnant, he was disgusted by her emperor and entered the cold palace.

And the person he was born in the cold palace is naturally not the prince of Jin Zunyu, who lived even more humble than most of the minions.

Those eunuchs, at least not afraid to eat and not wear warm.

From an early age, he was taught by the beggar that he should be one of the most noble people in the world. He is the emperor and he is the man.

When I was beaten, I watched the two emperors who stood on the side with a gemstone collar and looked at them indiscriminately, becoming a person, and this idea was clearer than ever.

He began to work hard. There was no teacher in the cold palace. He secretly asked the soft-hearted ladies to let him bring books to him. Then the old man who knew a few words taught him under the dim light. - No during the day, during the day, I have to go to the Clothing Bureau to work.

When he grew up, he went to get a set of **** clothes, and each time he went to the study, stood outside and listened to Tai Fu's teachings to the emperors.

Anyway, he was a forgotten emperor, and no one recognized him.

Later, it seems that the Queen Mother was seriously ill, and the emperor prayed for her old man, and the world's prince was finally coming out.

Then, just a little bit, he gave up his dignity, let go of his face, let go of everything, step by step, from nothing to the emperor, gradually hanged the name in front of the emperor, and then began to lead some not too light Errands.

Later, there will be a wise king.

Unfortunately, when he had the power in his hands and was able to control the lives and deaths of others, her mother-in-law could not keep going and stayed in the empty palace forever.

The old man who was bent on pressing the future on him did not wait until the day he enjoyed the blessing.

He has always been a person.

Therefore, he is very important to watch the emperor's favor. He knows that if he wants to climb up again, he must know how to figure it out.

On that day's dinner, the drunken eyes of the emperor looked at the bright moon in the sky, muttering to himself: "Yu Zun is the emperor, rich in the world, but after all, can not ask for a beautiful woman of national beauty, actually Life is a pity."

He remembered this sentence in his heart and secretly began to search for those beautiful people.

I started to go to Yunfu, but it was because the young lady on their house was in the early Qing Dynasty and was called the first beauty of the Ming Dynasty.

But did not expect, but there was an unexpected receipt.

He looked at the immortal woman from the flower, and when she looked at it, it was like a flower.

He knew that he found the man.

A great woman who is enough to pour the country.

It's just that he didn't count it, and she was enough to dump her heart.