Arc: Angels who have fallen into the world (17)

The next day, the stars began to say goodbye to each other.

They each have their own itinerary, and it is estimated that by the time of the goodbye, it will be the premiere.

During the period, even the stars still need to follow the crew to make some publicity for the film.

However, as the "most mysterious" actor, Gu Sheng is definitely not required to show up.

She followed Thomas back to the city about the next day.

Thomas told her a good news. Because of the special nature of her identity, she had no activities before the movie was released, so she could rest for three months.

However, it must be noted that in public places where there are many people, we must pay attention to disguise.

Although this face has no visibility today, Angela's glory is too eye-catching.

Gu Sheng nodded because of it.

If she really doesn't want others to see her, it's very simple, a little camouflage magic can be.

Under Tom's hand, she was not only an artist, but after she had finished some things, she left in a hurry.

Gu Sheng is preparing to sleep a beautiful feeling because he has packed himself up.

To this end, she also deliberately slammed Wella, and did not wake herself up the next morning.

In the past six months, she has never had a good rest in the crew.

No dreams overnight.

However, Gu Sheng found out that it was wrong when he woke up.

Here, not her room.

She opened her eyes and was dark. Thick curtains cover the window, making it impossible to judge whether it is day or night.

But the angel's vision has not been affected. Gu Sheng is clearly seeing that there is a man sitting beside his bed, he is watching himself.

She was alert in an instant.

Not to say anything else, as an angel, even if this body was seriously injured, most of the strength of the seal, the vigilance should not be weak to this extent, even in the sleep of being changed places are not noticed.

Not to mention, even the system, there is no reminder at all.

correct! system.

Gu Sheng called for the system in his heart.

no response.

The system seems to be in a deep sleep.

This man is definitely not an ordinary person.

"Wake up?" The man's low voice sounded.

Gu Sheng did not say anything, but the vigilance in his heart became more and more intense.

If the other person is really an ordinary person, it is impossible to detect whether he is awake.

The light in the "啪" room lit up.

But the man has been sitting there and has never been moved.

The next second, Gu Sheng was standing on the ground.

In a bright environment, she was able to see the man's appearance without any hindrance.

Very young, probably only in his twenties.

Very handsome, single-view, he may be comparable to Augustus, but the temperament of the two is completely different.

Augustus is the kind of gentle and affectionate looks. When I laugh, it is a beautiful and romantic atmosphere that women can't resist.

And this man, the momentum of this man, even Gu Sheng, felt a bit of oppression. This kind of momentum can only be possessed by people who control everything at all times and who are high above them.

His eyes were cold and indifferent, and it seemed that everything was nothing but an ant-like presence in his eyes.

"who are you?"

When he said this, Gu Sheng looked around at the room he was waiting for, and made a simple judgment in his heart.

This should be the home of this man.

"Who am I?" The man repeated her question and moved her eyes to Gu Shengyin's face.