Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (10)

A stone stirs up a thousand waves.

Just when those people are paying attention to this forester, or when they secretly guess who this person is.

She suddenly disappeared.

Some people even wrote a letter to the "Cloud City Daily" to ask, the other party is only sorry to answer that they are only responsible for receiving the manuscript, and publishing what they think is valuable. They don't know who the Lin Ke is, and even if they know it, they can't reveal the information of the contributors.

Otherwise, who would dare to submit a manuscript to the "Cloud City Daily"?

Gu Sheng is not disappearing, but it is not like other people. When the most popular is the hottest time, the articles are published one after another.

Hunger marketing, this is an extremely effective strategy in the future.

Of course, Huangfu also wants to read newspapers. Unlike others, he is the only one who knows who Lin is in addition to Gu Sheng.

He was amazed at her calmness.

Originally, he thought that even if she was in Lu, she was so hard that she could only be a good one. It sounded better than being abandoned. In the eyes of outsiders, she was only a poor woman.

Her heart should also be sad. Any woman who encounters such a thing should be sad.

But looking at her writing, there is a half-hearted feeling.

He only saw the free and easy, and the full relief.

The unsatisfactory marriage of the previous paragraph is a burden for her.

Huangfu discovered that the more she knew about this woman, the more she would be attracted by her unusuality.

This is a strange woman.

He originally wanted to know her because she suspected her identity, but now, it is more, she wants to know this person and observe her.

Huangfu knows that such a mind is very dangerous.

If you are not careful, you are likely to get stuck.

No solution.

A week later, people found that there was another article on the Yuncheng Daily.

This woman is like a diary, describing her life.

Her writing is very beautiful and smooth, and her simple daily diary is as fascinating as a witty short story.

Because of the last article, everyone was very curious about the forester, the gentleman and the woman who lived alone.

Even a lot of people who admire her or those who hate her want to see what kind of life she is.

Gu Sheng let them see what is called the elegant life of a single noble.

In just a thousand words, people seem to see the image of a relaxed and elegant woman: she reads books every day and enriches her inner life; she does not have to wait for her family to have a busy time to dress herself; she can take her to the cloud after a meal. Take a walk around the city, and exercise your body...

Finally, Gu Sheng just released his purpose.

She attached a picture of her own design at the end of the article.

Gu Sheng, who used to live in various worlds, has enough experience to know how to wear it. She knows what kind of clothes to wear and looks good, and how to match it with more temperament. In this era that was apparently liberated from the feudal era, what she had in her mind was enough to make her easily lead the trend.

This is a slightly improved cheongsam design.

The most representative clothing of women in this era is cheongsam. Gu Sheng did not think that he could make a qualitative change in people's aesthetics.

Take it easy.