Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (24)

A month's time is not much for Gu Sheng.

After doing so many tasks, time is not so great for her.

But for He Junyan, it is different.

This is his first time, leaving Gu Sheng for so long.

Even if he has been paying attention to the trend of Gu Shengyin, he will keep thinking about it when he is busy: Is there any feeling of being bullied in a place he can't see? Will she be wronged and no one complains?

I think that here, He Junyan wants to bite his teeth: this little, no conscience, for so long, even a phone call is not called back, is it really waiting for his uncle's initiative to contact him?

As an authoritative parent, he He Junyan will not do this kind of thing!

However, Gu Sheng was the first holiday of her high school career. She and a few friends walked out of the school and saw the familiar car at a glance.

"My family came to pick me up, let's go and worship!"

She happily ran to the side of the car and shouted: "Uncle He!"

The color of the surprise on the little girl's face is unmasked.

He Junyan's conditioned reflexes showed a gentle smile, and he immediately remembered something. The right color said: "I have something to do near your school today. I think you have a holiday, and I will pick you up by the way."

Gu Sheng said with a smile in his heart, said: "Well, I know, 'by the way' Well~" This man, he wants to die.

He Junyan looked at her cheeks and smiled a little.

"Let's go, my uncle will take you to dinner first."

The two came to a more famous restaurant in Jinhua City. He Junyan was familiar with Gu Sheng because he liked the dishes she liked.

Gu Sheng looked at the man with a chin on his chin.

Hey, the temper is slow, and the other aspects of this man are perfect.

He Junyan ordered the meal and saw that the opposite girl was full of herself. She could not help but reveal a smile. She said: "What happened? I didn't know him for a month. I don't know He Uncle?"

Gu Sheng spit out his tongue because of naughty: "I just lifted it, and Uncle He is getting more and more handsome!"

He Junyan gave him a sigh of relief: "Even your uncle, you dare to ridicule, you really are..."

"Mr. He." A pleasant voice came from behind the two.

Gu Sheng looked at him behind him. It is a woman wearing a bare-shoulder dress. The tailoring of her body will show her graceful and graceful appearance. Her feet are stepped on a pair of fine white high-heeled shoes, her hair is loose and her temperament is generous.

This is a very beautiful woman.

Gu Sheng knows who she is, and one of many women who like He Junyan.

However, Su Keqing should not know.

So she looked at the woman with a puzzled look and asked: "He uncle, is this?"

He Junyan was actually plugged in for a while.

This woman is a daughter of a group in Jinhua City. The CEO of the group has always appreciated He Junyan. She has repeatedly expressed her willingness to marry, but she has been rejected by him before.

The last time he was suddenly confessed by Gu Sheng, his heart was very upset, and he even came up with the idea of ​​finding a woman to try this trick.

It was just that the boss proposed to let the two meet and he did not refuse.

But speaking up, the two just saw each other. Because He Junyan found that she was completely uninterested in her.

However, this lady does not seem to think so.