Arc: The Republic of China, Xiu Xiu, his wife, VS, passionate play (15)

Gu Sheng couldn't help but raise his hand and knocked on his own brain.

"I have said to you, those boring drama books are less to go out to listen to." Gu Sheng gave her a look at helplessness.

She doesn't care about Lu Zijun at all, and she doesn't care about Liu Yunyi. She just wants to be good, and she will be a good life for Yan Ruohua.

If she is now in a disregard for her identity, she will not be able to succeed. This is a matter of price reduction.

Needless to say, if this falls in the eyes of some people, I am afraid that I will never forget Lu Zijun. The previous ones are simply pretending to be free and easy.

Why bother?

Find yourself not happy.

The wicked have their own income, she does not have to do anything, in the original plot, these two people have no good results.

But sometimes, the truth is that you don't want to find trouble, but you have to come over to find you.

Gu Sheng had just heard a laughter and laughed out of the garden. He heard a call with hesitation.

"Yan Ruohua?"

Gu Sheng, because of some helplessness, now in this cloud city, who can recognize her original identity, only Yan Ruohua's former husband and Lu family.

And Lu is most likely to appear in this place, only one person.

Lu Zijun who wants to die for Liu Yunyi.

It is indeed Lu Zijun.

Lu Zijun was surprised to see Gu Sheng, but it was not seen in just two months. How could she have such a big change?

If he was not familiar with Yan Ruohua's face, he would have thought he had admit the wrong person.

"You..." Lu Zijun looked at such a Gu Sheng because of some strangeness. In fact, even the former Yan Ruohua, he was equally strange.

Lu Zijun did not know what to say. He suddenly remembered something and his face changed: "How come you come here? What do you want to do with the cloud?"

Gu Sheng had been watching his wonderful face change as he watched the show, and finally he heard a word from his mouth.

She looked at the people coming and going at the entrance to the garden. Some people saw three people lying here, and they had cast their curious eyes on the three of them.

Smiled and a little uneasy to Gu Shengyin's side is closer.

Gu Sheng looked around and took the initiative to go to the side.

Lu Zijun thought she was leaving, could not help but said: "Yan Ruohua, you stand... I told you to stand!"

Gu Sheng simply does not care about him, and is not too shameful!

Lu Zijun saw that this woman did not take care of her own words, but she was angry, but when she saw that people simply ignored themselves, they were speechless and silent.

"There is nothing, you are coming to me, Yunyi is innocent." Lu Zijun catches up with Gu Shengyin, Zhangkou is such a sentence.

Gu Sheng turned around and looked at Lu Zijun with an idiot-like look: "I have been away from you. What do you think I still want to do? Looking for Liu Yun to trouble? Find yourself not happy?"

Lu Zijun: "..." He really thinks so.

Gu Sheng sneered: "You don't need narcissism for Master Lu. Our two previous marriages were settled by the elders. You are bored with me. In fact, I am also worried about watching you. What do you like Liu Yunyi? It's still a little pink, it doesn't matter to me."

"I am coming to Yunxi class today, but I just want to watch a movie."

"Do you want to spend money to watch the drama?"