Arc: Heavenly Emperor VS Wild Hearts (16)

Gu Sheng quickly piled up a smile and walked consciously and took the Fenghuang to sit down.

She did not bow to the Phoenix Emperor. Since this time, the relatives Fenghuang, who showed up to this daughter, have long been used to it, and she does not care.

It was Feng Jun, surprised by the gesture of the mother and daughter.

However, long songs can be spoiled, but he can't.

"Chen, see your majesty."

Gu Sheng was quickly given aside.

Fenghuang swings his hand: "Feng Qing does not have to be polite."

Feng Jun got up and sat down, and his heart was undoubtedly happy. It is a good thing that the eldest daughter is favored by her majesty.

"The mother emperor..." Gu Sheng has a long voice.

Fenghuang's eyebrows don't move: "If it's a general election, you don't have to say it."

Gu Sheng was somewhat discouraged, and she knew in her heart that as a royal prince, it is impossible to drag a blame.

After thinking about it, she changed her style: "Whether the mother can promise her daughter, Zhengjun is chosen by her daughter. If she wants to accompany her daughter for the rest of her life, she must find her own pleasing eye?"

Fenghuang thought for a moment: "In a way, yes. But you have to find a righteous man who will benefit you in the future."

Gu Sheng said to me that I know what his identity is in this world.

She looked awkward and proudly said: "The mother of the king said this difference! The daughter believes that only the incompetent monarch needs to use the power of the monarchy to consolidate his position. Even the kings who can not suppress their own courtiers are not A qualified king!"

The Fenghuang looked intently, and she looked at her daughter, her eyes full of gratification and pride. Such a long and proud song is taught by myself.

Then the next moment, Gu Sheng disappeared because of the domineering domineering on the face. Some of them looked at the Fenghuang laugh: "Of course, you are different from the mother, you are a domineering monarch. Like the mother and father." It's a icing on the cake, better and better."

She just said that if she was heard by someone who cares, she must be attacked by a disrespectful Fenghuang. After all, the combination of Fenghuang and Fengjun is more of a stake.

Fenghuang's face finally couldn't help but smile. She looked at Sheng Sheng's eyes and smiled and said: "No rules, even dare to laugh!"

In this way, there is no blame in the tone.

Gu Sheng climbed up and asked, "What about the daughter's righteous?"

Fenghuang Shen Shen said: "Since you have this power, as long as the family is innocent, you can be your own."

Gu Sheng was overjoyed: "Mother Huang Mingming!"

Fenghuang smiled and laughed: "If you didn't agree, didn't you be wise?"

Gu Sheng said because of his feelings: "How is it possible that the mother is always the greatest monarch in the minds of the children."

Fenghuang listened very well.

As a result, Gu Sheng came to another sentence: "In this case, the mother of the emperor, you simply agree to a child's good thing?"

It's really a good time, Fenghuangbai gave her a look: "You said."

Gu Sheng has considered it: "The daughter has not learned how to get along with Zhengjun. I don't know if the mother can be willing. When I am married, I don't want to go to the side and the chamber."

The Fenghuang thought for a moment, and this is also good, and the gentleman's next prostitute can guarantee the status of Zhengjun.

She said, "This little thing, you and your father can discuss it."

Feng Jun, who was faintly watching the eldest daughter and the Phoenix Emperor, quickly nodded.