Arc: Xiao Jiao Jiao vs Qing "Qing Qing" is a good girlfriend (22)

"Oh." Someone rang the door of his room.

Then he didn't wait for him to open the door, and the people outside went straight and pushed in.

He Junyan didn't even have to look at it to know that Gu Sheng was drunk.

When she is awake, she will not do such rude things.

Sure enough, Gu Sheng was holding a bottle of wine in his arms and came in with two cups in his hand.

As soon as she entered, He Junyan asked for a strong drink.

"How much wine did you drink? Little drunk cat." He Junyan only wanted to help the amount.

Gu Sheng only looked at his smile.

Her pace was still steady. She went to the cupboard in the room, poured two glasses of wine, and handed a cup to He Junyan.

"Uncle He, I am so happy today! Come, let us have a drink!" He Junyan had not had time to stop, she had already picked up the glass in her hand and drank it.

He Junyan smiled: "Where is the red wine you drink?"

That is to say, he still followed the wine in his hand.

Gu Sheng stared at him with a sudden eye.

He Junyan was so stunned by her, and her heart felt a little different: "Love, is there anything?"

Gu Sheng nodded because of seriousness: "He uncle, I want to tell you a big event."

Uncle He laughed and waited for her to say something big.

In his eyes, the little girl drunk, not only the white jade-like cheeks, but even the corners of her eyes are fainting, all this, what else can be done? Mostly it is drunk.

Gu Sheng took a step forward because of the mysterious secret of God. The two were especially close.

The breath mixed with wine was sprayed in his own territory, and He Junyan suddenly felt that his heartbeat was speeding up.

Then, she heard the little girl say: "He uncle, close your eyes, don't move."

He Junyan wished to close his eyes, but he would like to see what this little drunk is doing.

After that, a soft and soft touch hit his lips.

He Junyan subconsciously put out his tongue and licked it: um, very soft, with a hint of red wine, people want to taste more.

and many more!

He suddenly reacted to what it was.

Open your eyes, just like being burned, He Junyan took a step back.

He couldn't tell what it was like in his heart. He looked at Gu Sheng because of his inexplicable look: "Love, what are you doing?"

Gu Sheng is full of this man because of his eyes: "I am kissing you, I like you, Uncle He."

She pouted: "You used to ask me if I like someone, you are."

As if there was a pot of cold water pouring down, He Junyan said harshly: "Su Keqing, do you know what you are saying, my He Junyan is your uncle!"

When he said this, he was arrogant, both as if he was telling Gu Sheng, and he was telling himself.

Because he found that when he came up with a girl who raised her own hands, he didn't feel resentful. There is even a hint of thought that you want to go deeper.

this is not right!

Gu Sheng is clear and clear at this moment: "I know that you are my uncle, you raised me, I like you, there is no blood relationship between us, why can't we be together?"

He Junyan closed his eyes and pointed at the door: "You are drunk, now, go out from my room right now."

He did not go to see her.

I don't have to look at him. At this moment, his little girl must be looking at herself with her big eyes and eyes. The look is the most unforgiving thing he can.

He was afraid that he would not be able to get down after he saw it.