Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (28)

However, they are disappointed.

Kena has no statements and no condemnation.

It's as if I didn't see the wayward press conference.

As Angela's agent, Thomas even did not know about it.

However, the media did not wait for the statement of Kenna Pictures, but waited for the Byron Group's press conference.

The Archer of the Byron Group, who has always lived in people's imagination, and Angela, who is as beautiful as an angel, appeared in front of the public.

What's happening here?

The sharp-eyed person has seen the same diamond ring on both fingers.

The handsome man looked indifferent, as if the emperor was tall and looked down on everyone.

And Angela, standing next to her, seems to have changed someone in the eyes of everyone.

In the eyes of everyone, Angela is a pure girl with a temperament.

However, now her look is not as indifferent as the man on the side, but it has always been faint, as if the enthusiastic reporters and flashes around do not exist.

For the metaphor, before it was a sweet and innocent little princess, now it is a powerful cold queen.

Is this the true face of Angela?

Jero did not say a lot of words, but simply announced the marriage of the two.

Neither of them was willing to communicate with reporters, leaving their agents to answer questions from the media.

However, the media said that they still have a lot of questions waiting for the two to answer.

The two agents are obviously all over the battle, and the speech is completely an official tone. There is no way to find useful news from their mouths!

However, two people in the matter, two people can not find the trace.

When I saw this news, Augustus was attending a private party.

People like them often participate in gatherings of all kinds.

For example, this time a small gathering, can come to some of the big line of big coffee in the circle.

He stared at the phone a little bit.

Mortis came over, she was wearing a red dress today, with red lips and bright eyes.

"Go back, Augustus." Mortis sighed in his heart and called his old friend.

"She is so identifiable that it is only a whim to play a movie. Seeing her now, even the 'Anqila' we see is just an illusory shadow. And..."

"I know." Augustus looked up and interrupted her words, laughing without a haze.

"You are too young to look at me, Mortis, I am fine."

Mortis glanced at him and shrugged: "Okay, hope so."

When Mortis left, Augustus closed his face and smiled.

Mortis understood him, so he left.

He knows that she is going to get married. She and her own "Anqila" are just two people.

I used to think that she was very close to her, but she and herself were two people in the world.

These people know that it is heartbreaking, still so painful.

Augustus raised his head and drank the wine from the glass.

Angela is like a gentle and gentle wind, appearing quietly in the "Quint of the Rings", and after the end of the "Holy Ring", silently disappeared into people's field of vision.

What she left for all, there is only one legend about beauty that no one can surpass.