Arc: An angel who has fallen into the world (2)

Joanna is a very good woman.

She is gentle, virtuous, and loves Steve.

She was very good at Angela at the beginning, she was pitiful of this girl's experience, and she was very appreciative of Steve's idea of ​​taking her.

Everything was terminated, and she found her husband's thoughts on Angel.

No woman can accept such a thing.

Even if Joanna knew that Angela knew nothing, this matter had nothing to do with her.

However, sometimes beauty is the biggest original sin.

When Steve went out, Joanna sent Angela to a train to a city far away.

She is not without embarrassment in her heart, but she is not confident, she can retain the heart of her fiancé in front of such a girl.

She thought, Angela, such a beautiful girl, no matter where she is, will she live very well?

However, things are not as simple as Joanna imagined.

When Angela was stared at by a few punks, when she wanted to take advantage of it, the physical instinct defense started. Although it solved the temporary trouble, it caused more trouble later.

Angela was eyeing some organizations.

They did all kinds of experiments on her body inhumanely, especially when they discovered that the girl's body contained infinite power and no matter how serious the wound could heal automatically.

Everything has become more mad.

Until the end, Angela, whose life was in danger, was finally ignited by the power of the seal. The six wings of the holy angel stretched out from behind her, turning the entire laboratory together with those human beings into ashes.

But she herself, and forcibly used the power beyond the load on the basis of physical trauma, and fell into an eternal sleep.

"So my mission?" Gu Sheng was puzzled.

"Let Angela live well, avoid those encounters, and finally return to heaven." The system directly stated the request.

Gu Sheng nodded because of the strength of Angela, and now that he has changed himself and wants to live well, it is not a difficult thing.

However, returning to the heavens may be a bit of a hassle.

In the original plot, Angela did not find a way to go back until she was still asleep.

When she estimated that time to open her eyes, she found herself lying on a clean, soft bed.

Joanna just pushed in the door, even though she had seen the sleeping Gu Sheng, but Joanna couldn't help but feel a guilty feeling when she looked at the blue eyes.

God, she is, it is so beautiful!

"Are you awake?" Joanna asked.

Gu Sheng was nodded and looked at Joanna's nephew. It was totally curious.

Angels have a keen sense of good and evil, and Joanna has no impurities in her goodwill.

For Joanna, Gu Sheng can't say that he likes it, but he can't say it.

She is kind and not wrong, but this kindness is based on the threat to her.

In all fairness, in the original plot, Joanna really didn't know that Angela didn't understand anything. What would a long, pretty girl encounter outside?

What she knows is that she simply pretends not to know, and then comforts herself that Angela will have a better life.

But this doesn't matter, Gu Sheng doesn't plan to stay here for long.